2004 All Star Team Uniforms

jpup

wow, those stripes are hard to line up,

i think the player size effects it also, so it may line up for one player but not all of them

i'm having p[ains just lining up the padres v neck correcty lolz, but once i get it all make a vector shape as a source layer. lolz Good luck! those look really ticky to do

I'm sure you guys are sick of me posting pics, but here's one more :D

As you can tell I've finally aligned the sleeves and jersey stripes. I decided to trace each letter of the font Parkinson Condensed Bold, which is the official font of these jerseys. I didn't really want to have to pay 40 bucks for it.

renta.png

Honestly, I have done nothing yet, Kccitystar. But, could I send you what I'll do in a couple of days?, so you can add BG and shoes and review it before posting?.

Sure thing...also, btw I just MIGHT release a shoe/BG update soon. Nearly every team i've updated has the Nike Diamond Elite batting glove, with the other colors, of course.

10087105_l.jpg

they asre really sweet. you maged to get the hardest thing worked out with the stripes. it takes practice, work and trials to get it right. the only thing you have left is to put back on the all star patch, if need to be there. i remeber if ther there on the real one or not right.

alopizes if i'm wrong here.

love the work and can't wait to have the fianl realize of the uniforms.

I started with AL, as Mleeker did with NL. I forgot about those annoying stripes and now I have another problem. Front script star is on the same place of front numbers :roll: . So I'd have to move the star to right side or something. Can anybody recieve a picture to show it here?

I started with AL, as Mleeker did with NL. I forgot about those annoying stripes and now I have another problem. Front script star is on the same place of front numbers :roll: . So I'd have to move the star to right side or something. Can anybody recieve a picture to show it here?

Here is the AL jersey:

http://shop.mlb.com/product/index.jsp?prod...rentPage=family

Here is something:

American1.jpg

Cap design is tentative. I chose that color to cotrarest so much black and logo reminds Astro's 80's cap.

See my point with star position on jersey front.

Yeah, that star does run into some problems. On my version, I'll probably just move it to the other side. I don't think that will look too inaccurate

I know how to fix it :!: . A cook trik but it will work: I'm thinking of using an extra slot, 'b' perhaps. These slots don't have this kind of number fixes, so it will not have numbers on jersey front. But what to do with default slot ? :lol:

I'm just following the jerseys line. I guess everybody have noticed they are using Astros official colors and a slight 80's appeal for this game. Anyway, feedback is what we need in this thread. If people don't like it, or they think it's unfair with all the rest of the teams, I'm not using it anymore. so thanks for that opinion KC.

American League jerseys are done. I just have to do some accessories for both teams and other stuff, then I will release them. I just moved the star to the other side b/c I'm too lazy to create a new fsh file and all that junk.

glaus.png

American League jerseys are done. I just have to do some accessories for both teams and other stuff, then I will release them. I just moved the star to the other side b/c I'm too lazy to create a new fsh file and all that junk.

glaus.png

really think you should move the star to the other side if possible.

umachines, i think we will surely see a picture of the caps in a couple days.

these are really sweet. it really donsn't matter where the star is. anyone who really wants them somewhere else and knows how edit can do it for themselves. we share around here, and nothing going to be perfect for everyone, so umechine can do it th best way he can, we like it, grate, don't either we can live with it, or if you know how to edit, place the star soemwhere esls for yuorself.

myself, i think there vary good from these pics we have. there worse. set out there and my early attepmts at uniforms arne't that grate.

these are really sweet. it really donsn't matter where the star is. anyone really wants them somewher esle and knows how edit can f oit for themselves. e share around here, and notyhing going to be perfect for everyone, so umechine and do it th best way he can, we like it, grate, don;t' eiter we can liv it, or if you know hoe w to edit, place the soemwhere sles for yuorself.

mymeslf think ther vary good from these pics we have. ther worse.

:shock:

Archived