Tournament or League?  

19 members have voted

1. 1.

• League
    • Tournament

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rather than fight over teams, why don't we just allow players to use whatever team they want for their games?

The point of a tourney would be iron out possible issues and to get used to playing online. If you start a league and people start dropping out or acting like asses it's extremely hard to fix mid-season. It's much easier to fix in a tourney.

Gameguy, I've been thinking about this since I've posted in here this afternoon. If it comes down to me and you to pick the Yankees, you go right ahead and take them. The users in here come first for me and I'm sorry if I forgot that for a sec. The Yankees are the only team I use and I just don't know the others as well.

Gameguy, I've been thinking about this since I've posted in here this afternoon. If it comes down to me and you to pick the Yankees, you go right ahead and take them. The users in here come first for me and I'm sorry if I forgot that for a sec. The Yankees are the only team I use and I just don't know the others as well.

hey y4l, u can use the twins man. u know them pretty well don't ya? being that u play them so many times.

i dont want the twins, but man -- nobody touch the devil rays.

u know what, im a stand up guy. i need a pat on my back. i'll take any team.

Archived