Tournament or League?  

19 members have voted

1. 1.

• League
    • Tournament

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if i'm in, i call braves (if we're allowed to that sorta stuff yet). a few questions about it...cause from what i've researched...it takes a TON of work to run a league...would trues be the commish? how many games per week? would we enter stats and all that or just do strait up W and L's?

i think the teams should be randomly generated, either using current rosters or a fantasy draft format, calling out the teams doesnt seem like a good idea, you're going to have a lot of interest, so maybe either a fantasy draft or a lottery for team choice, I would like to play in the league, tigers, haha i just violated my own suggested rule haha

1. I would love to take the Giants

2. Yes it's very hard to run a league, I ran 1 for 4 years and lost a few friends because of dission making which wasn't always the best decision made under way to much stress!

3. Carter has the best idea so far Turni 1st then League, Both Carter and Fuzzone have played in my retired league and both played such a greatly fun fair game and if thats how this league will be I'd be proud to take a team.

4. To True's best of luck and if you want to do full stats for a league there is a great system out there to use that even has a full drafting tool. ( www.mystatsonline.com ) This system only offered the draft tool to me as it was created for me but I'm sure I can get it for this league.

Well I hope all works out because I love to play and the game became much better for me when I stopped running a league and just played it, after 4 years I lost my mind lol actually started to lose it in the 3rd year!

Ok, for starters, gentlemen, nobody started a league, it was a poll to determine what would be preferred.

If it was a league, I propose a 3-man organizational league that way alot more people could be in it. Example: Y4L has the Yankees, MarkB would play as the Thunder, and I would play as the Clippers.

It's Kccitystar's proposition, as he is unable to use his computer for the rest of the week :(.

Great idea though!

I know no one started a league, but there's still no way you'll get the Yankees if a league ends up happening. The reason why you responded first is probably because you are home from school this week and I'm not. I was working all day. And Mark's in Scotland, so he probably was asleep when this thread started.

Yeah,you can get the Yankees lol,I would go with some other team ...so what you think of that idea?

Tell you what, let's play this by ear right now. It's tough when three people like the same team and they like to use their favorites. I mean we don't know yet if Mark wants to play.

Archived