Akron and Erie stadiums preview

createbaseball

here are a few screen shots of the early work for both Erie and Akron. There is alot of work to do on these, and the images I have are awful....I am hoping some fans of these teams can round up some good shots this spring.

Also wondering if any of the stadium gurus know why the large building in CF on Akron is so dark? its not that way in the actual art, and it seems all the other backdrops I created and that are in similar positions are lit correctly. any ideas? can I control the lighting direction somehow?

Looking nice, I look forward to seeing the end results.

Personally, I would take those ads you have on the arena in left field and re-create them in much higher quality in photoshop / psp. I'm the last person to talk to about ads, but you should be able to use a single large vertex to take care of them, even possibly use some other vertices to create some depth on the complex. I mean, you could easily make that angled roof on the top real, and I think it'll really help out the feel.

Either way, looking good, keep up the good work.

Looking nice, I look forward to seeing the end results.

Personally, I would take those ads you have on the arena in left field and re-create them in much higher quality in photoshop / psp. I'm the last person to talk to about ads, but you should be able to use a single large vertex to take care of them, even possibly use some other vertices to create some depth on the complex. I mean, you could easily make that angled roof on the top real, and I think it'll really help out the feel.

Either way, looking good, keep up the good work.

I agree. I think you can take 1 set of vertices for the ads, one for the building and 1 for the seawolves red facing, and place it out in front alittle bit. It'll give it depth and create an actual building.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I live in Erie, Pa., and would love to use the Erie stadium (Jerry Uht Park) im my version of MVP. If you could send me a copy I would really appreciate it.

Thank you,

Jay Conley

E-Mail address: aysha25@adelphia.net

Archived