Durham Athletic Park

createbaseball

for Durham, I need to put in a bunch of ads, and try to make the right field bleachers. and realy, I would love to get a better shot of that building in right before I release this...its pretty bad. I need someone in the durham area to play photographer for me!

TheMadcap: thanks man...I am looking forward to having all of these set up as well. they will come with stadium select shots as well, and the plan so far is to have Durham, Pawtucket, Columbus, Charlotte and Scranton for this year in AAA. Norwich, New Britain, (portland and Trenton are done), Erie, Akron and New Hampshire for AA.

mostly I am just needing good photos for these.

hey bodhiball,

i love your work on the Minor League ballparks..I know the past 2 yrs i'v been wanting someone to try Rosenblatt Stadium in Omaha, NE home of the Omaha Royals...so many people started on it and never was able to finish it...any chance you would be willing to try it out? its the home of the College World Series and I think it would be an awesome add on for the '06 Mod...i can get you pics if u decide...THANKS!!

thanks for the feedback guys!

Madcap: I am trying scranton. I am having some trouble getting the field shape into the stadium I want...it keeps ccrashing. But I will work something out. its a nice quirky park.

Fuzz: I am not sure if I am going to put fans into the outfield seats. it depends on time and if I think I can do it! I will play with it and see what happens. I'm getting better

Pirate: Durham is about done. I want to wait on some better pictures and hope someone in here can help with that. also will need to figure out the wall and collision data. Cooper park I just posted in Previews, and that one is about done too. just want to do some minor editing. Akron will be next and Erie is lagging far behind. I may scrap it and start again.

fush: can always give it a try. If you have some good shots, let me know and I can start from there.

check out the home of the Columbus Clippers in previews!

that one may not work....first of all its shot at night, and I would probably do a day stadium since thats most of the other shots I have,...and it really needs to be bettr resolution to be worth it.

i will certainly take a shot at this field if I gather enough images!

Here's a picture of the brick Fox 50 building, pretty hi-res, except a guy is standing in the middle of the shot. Here's another and yet another both with the net in the way. Here's one with the end cut off, but with a good view of that slide thing.

Wait...we have a winner? Or, if you prefer, a giant American flag?

I dunno if they're any use, but I thought I'd offer. You probably already have all of these.

--Eric

alright i got u a pic of the scoreboard and am still looking for pics of the ads...there are some on the bottom of this picture..its really hard to find ads tho...but will keep looking..im really excited that you are willing to give this stadium a try....will try and get more pics to you ASAP

scoreboard26xw.th.jpg

also here is a close up pic of the press box and the tarp

full22hz.th.jpg

Bodi -- Try this. For all but one, it tells me, "File cannot be found," or whatever, but if I hit go again in IE, it takes me straight to the picture.

And I'm on a different computer than when I found these, so it has nothing to do with cache.

--Eric

Archived