Columbus Clippers Park (cooper)

createbaseball

Yes! I'm loving all these Minor League Stadiums. If we can just find a way to expand stadium slots, we can get more!

I really would like some Mets parks, as firethebomb stated, like Tradition Field and Keyspan. If I ever master Oediting, I'll try some myself.

I do want to do some mets parks....as you can probably tell, being a sox fan and from the northeast, I always focus on AA Eastern League and AAA International league....so I want to include parks for the Binghamton Mets and Norfolk Tides. Only thing is that I have not found shots that are good enough. so far my work is based on what I can dig up.

My Pawtucket and New Britain stadiums should be my best work as I can go there personally and get the shots I need.

I am glad you guys are liking these so far and will keep working hard to deliver them. I will probably release Betas so you can at least play in them as I improve..

thanks to Pirate, MarkB, SeanO, MarlinsNY....your help and patience with me is making this possible.

The Minor Man

;)

tom-nyy: I think I will release a beta so people can use it while I am refining. Its sort of an Anna Kournikova right now....looks real pretty, but has MAJOR flaws in game

LOL! nice example :lol: ... yea good idea, it looks amazing, keep up the good work

wow , looks great!

very psyched for all of your minor league parks!

Do you plan on making a night version of Columbus Clippers Park or for any of your other minor league parks? Would be great news for those of us who like to play with a minor league team in the MLB.

Also, I would like to throw another minor league park request into the mix: Harrisburg Senators' Commerce Bank Park (formerly Riverside Stadium).

http://www.senatorsbaseball.com/stastory.html

... i think it is one of the coolest parks in all of minor leagues.

Holeeeee crap.

I love it. Just...wow. Minor league parks for the AAA, AA and A Yankees affiliates.

Thats what I am saying!!! This is awesome, the only thing is a dynasty will take me forever because I will want to play every game with single-A through MLB...... This is AWESOME you da man bodhiball!

raindelya: if you can get me some good pictures of the scoreboard, ads, scenery beyond the stadium, etc...I will do it.

basically, I will and plan to do any and all stadiums in the AAA international and AA Eastern League if someone can supply me with good photos when they go. The stuff on the web is not good enough.

just posted a preview of Scrantons park in Previews....

LOL! nice example :lol: ... yea good idea, it looks amazing, keep up the good work

Well, I love baseball, I love how this park looks even now, but I have to admit it. Sorry bodhiball.

If I had the choice between Cooper Stadium in MVP 2005 and Anna Kournikova, I think that it would be my humanatarian duty to choose the latter. Sorry dude.

But damn, she is fine. :lol::lol:

Looking forward to a beta version! :D

raindelya: if you can get me some good pictures of the scoreboard, ads, scenery beyond the stadium, etc...I will do it.

basically, I will and plan to do any and all stadiums in the AAA international and AA Eastern League if someone can supply me with good photos when they go. The stuff on the web is not good enough.

just posted a preview of Scrantons park in Previews....

lackawana looks amazing...

i hope to get to harrisburg sometime this spring and i will try to get some good pics.

ty for all your hard work

yeah....I agree. good looking may be better than fully functioning :)

Just found a bunch of hires photos of Cooper...so I am going to update it all and then release the beta

I am sure you know of the website www.digitalballparks.com .. some of the pics are from a few years ago for the stadiums, but they have most of or all of the AAA stadiums that you are working on.

Archived