Yankee Stadium 2006 preseason edition released

hyman

I have just uploaded my Yankee Stadium 2006 preseason mod for MVP 2005.

The 2005 version was really an converted version of our 2004 file. This mod has been completely redone from scratch using the 2005 files. It is called the "Preseason 2006" version because it contains the ad placements as Yankee Stadium was configured for the 2005 season. I fully intend to release a regular season version after the season begins and I can determine the new ads for 2006. For now, I am just releasing the night version. The day version will be released with regular season version.

This add-on is a significant upgrade which will update the following items over the 2005 version:

Brand new left field wall (with windows, of course).

Changed configuration of LF stands.

Added retired numbers to Monument Park.

Fans added to monument park area.

Corrected height of wall in RF.

New rotator ads in upper deck in LF and RF.

26 time World Champion sign behind home.

Inning-by-inning linescore on the outfield scoreboard and AB & count info on the main scoreboard.

New ads along 1B & 3B

For the past two years, Y2K and I have collaborated on the Yankee Stadium mod. I have tried in vain to contact him about working with me again on this years mod, but have not received any response. Y2K deserves full credit for his outstanding graphics included in this mod.

Please post your comments, corrections, problems and suggestions in this thread and I will try to include them in the regular season version.

I just played a game in Yankee stadium. The backdrop behind the plate with the Adidas ads are much sharper. The tarp also looks great. Really enjoy the scoreboard with the big sharp player numbers and ball / strikes

that are updated live. I wonder how much it costs to sit in left field with the new window seating. Thanks again hyman

It'll cost you an arm or a leg. It's handicapped seating.

Well I guess I can thank the almighty that I am not elgible for the window seating. I hope I can see a game in Yankee stadium before the new one opens.

Playing in the Yankee Classic for day games, and now the preseason Yankee stadium 'makes my day and night'. :D

• 1 month later...

Hey.. this looks really good... just a few things if I may... ive been to many games at the stadium so I notice things quick...

`in left field, the windows dont go as far down to the left field line as you have it- they stop where the regular stands begin (and no one sits between the wall and the actual stands like you have now). With this, the canon add is a little wider.

-The other thing, is the scoreboards and ads behind home plate is a little bit longer (up and down wise).. the only one that is the same size as you have now is the tv, which is slightly smaller (there is a little border around it with a tiny mitsubishi ad on the bottom left).

-The ads between the bleachers and the scoreboards are smaller up and down, except for the bank of america one below the tv.

Besides these little things, it looks awesome.. keep up the good work!

Once again, Y2k and I are teaming up to do Yankee Stadium for this season. The oedit work is done and Y2k said he would work on the textures after his semester is over in mid May.

yankeesrule,

Thank you for your input. I will see what I can do about your comments. I believe the LF wall is accurate. The stands behind the wall are not completely accurate but I did as much as I could with it. That may be what is throwing off your perspective. The fans that sit between the wall and the stands were present during the playoffs last year as per This image.

Archived