Moving Marlins to Vegas

Mav3rek

Ok, well i've created some new uni's for the marlins, but I want to test them out and see what they look like in the game. But i have come to the startling conclusion that I have no idea how to get the uni's i created from scratch into the game. I've searched the forums multiple times, but keep coming up empty. Can someone help me? I have several seperate files, the front, back, sleeve left, sleeve right, and the hat, and high sock pants. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this coould work with some modding

ram%20logo%20club%20store.gif

sweet logo, maybe if the colors were reversed so there wouldn't be too much yellow.

And ironically, I was thinking of doing a dynasty where clemens comes out of retirement to coach my team. I'd replace the manager's cyberface with clemens.

I dont know if you can, but make sure if you make a new stadium you change the physics to make the ball fly almost like Colorado...Its very high up in LV...

We're a little over 3,000 feet lower than Denver.

The only ball physics you'll wanna add for Vegas is the new sweat-ball; a pitch that will debut when the Las Vegas team plays their first 120 degree ballgame.

Yeah, I'm kinda hesitant about making a MLB team with a focus on gambling. I like the logo, I'll do some work on it tomorrow and hopefully can have some pics of it up tomorrow sometime as well. Thanks.

umm, what about the brewers? they play in miller park? that doesnt seem like a good idea either. i think the gambling thing is just fine, i dont think its gonna influence people to gamble just because someone made a pretend dynasty out of it.

Ok, nevermind. I've figured out how to get the jerseys into the game, but I need the compression utility. Does anyone know where I can get it? I've searched the file forums and not come up with anything. Anyone have any ideas? The compression utility is for recompressing the .FSH file once I replace the jerseys in it, and then I can import it back into my models.big file. Thanks guys!

Ok, nevermind. I've figured out how to get the jerseys into the game, but I need the compression utility. Does anyone know where I can get it? I've searched the file forums and not come up with anything. Anyone have any ideas? The compression utility is for recompressing the .FSH file once I replace the jerseys in it, and then I can import it back into my models.big file. Thanks guys!

you don't need it for uniforms, but I believe it is Kraws thingy

and Dunit, you use a paint package

but I need the compression utility. Does anyone know where I can get it? I've searched the file forums and not come up with anything. Anyone have any ideas? The compression utility is for recompressing the .FSH file once I replace the jerseys in it, and then I can import it back into my models.big file. Thanks guys! I'll give you 100 bucks if you can get it to me!!!!!!!

Here you go.

I downloaded Adobe Photoshop CS2 trial edition from adobe's website, and that's what I used to create my jerseys. But it only has a 30 day trial period, so after the 30 days are up I'm not sure what I'm going to use. I read somewhere in a post in one of these forums that there was a program similar to photoshop that was available for download for free, but I have yet to find it again. If you need any help just let me know, I had a heck of a time getting everything right and getting jerseys into my game. So now that I know how to do it, just ask me if you need any more help with anything.

Thanks for the info biker_jim, the installer thingy did the trick.

But as so to not leave anyone out, UncleMo's file he posted is the actual compression utility that I was referring to.

It just turns out that Kraw's installer thingy makes it a litlte bit simpler.

But thanks for the help guys!!!!!

Yeah, no problem. I had planned on uploading them once I get them finished. I know what I want them to look like, but Photoshop is giving me fits. But I'm gonna keep on trying, and hopefully will have at the very LEAST a home uni done today.

So I'm listening to the Reds and Cubs game on MLB.com audio, and the Reds are already up 2 - 0 with Bronson Arroyo up at bat. And guess what??? Arroyo goes deep...again! His 2nd this year, but this one went out onto Waveland Ave!!! Unbelievable....

On a seperate note, here is an in game pic of the Vegas home uni's.

Keep the following in mind before offering up opinions...

1) Still a work in progress

2) Ignore the pants

3) Ignore the hat

4) It's so dark b/c the picture was taken away from the sun in the game, i'll get another one later, but this is just for the time being.

so without further adue.....

138790378.jpg

Archived