Conspiracy Theories...do you believe?

Kccitystar

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my bad :)

clinton was the best politician we had had in a while... too bad he ruined it because he couldnt keep his pants on.... lewinsky was his 3rd affair actually.... look at the welfare reform tho... republican controlled congress passed welfare refrom that democrats hated.... when it went to pass, clinton was smart and signed it... then took all the credit and hes remembered for welfare that he originally protested

It could be anything from spotlights, to reflections. I don't think helecopters are going to fire missles into a building without people noticing.

I don't think missles would bring down the building, besides we all know those choppers don't come equipped with missles. Your probably right about the spotlights. The rescue choppers were ordered away because of the danger from the fire and smoke.

Let me pose this question - If the rest of the world has disapproved of Israel's attacks on Hezbollah, but Bush has supported the decision, do you believe or trust anything that this government churns out? Until Bush leaves the oval office, other countries will continue to laugh and look on with amazement at our "world leader" Mr. Bush.

Dont beleive that. Israel actually has a lot of support for its attacks this time. Usually they are presumed guilty until prooved innocent, but this time most of the free world acknowledges their right to defend itself.

People are quick to attack Bush becasue he didnt get a UN resolution to invade Iraq, so why are they silent now that the UN has just said it is a difficult situation, and not called for any action.

I don't know if there's conspiracy or what. But I am sure about

easy-to-understand ideas, ie: create a war against a country just because some crazy men from there are terrorist is really unfair. I mean... Afghanistan, Irak, Libano and Middle West are not the devil... the people living there don't deserve to die (I think nobody deserves it).

And... like Michael Moore said: Where are all those famous chemical weapons??? We don't forgot that.

Peace!

Archived