Ouija Board

jogar84

Just recently, i was cleaning out my grandparents home in Hawaii and found an ouija board (probably made in the 40's or 50's).

I havent used it or anything. I think some people believe that serves as some sort of gateway for spirits. But most likely just a harmless diversion.

What does everyone think about this? I dont even know how it works and don't care to know, but just curious what everyone thinks.

ouija_board.jpg

Not sure about the ouija board, but i do believe in exorcisms. but thats another topic.

I just want to know how exactly does it work. Obviously you need more than 1 person to work it, so that may be why people believe it's entirely rubbish.

Funny stuff Eldoro.

My story, and I'll be brief cause I'm thirsty and leave it open to your own interpretation. After that I'll look up the ideometer or flux compacitor or whatever SeanO just said.

I got one for my birthday when I was a little kid. Me and my brother used it. We knew nothing about politics at all other than the fact Reagan was president. We were young little kids. Well we start to use it and asked "Who's gonna be the next president". It spelled out "B-U-S-H". We were perplexed because of what it spelled. We laughed out loud mocking "HA! A bush is going to be the president, ha!" We just went outside to play because we had our fill of the game and I remember still laughing, looking at a bush outside our apartment saying "that's like saying a tree is going to be president, heh heh heh".

Well, I forgot all about this but when I had heard someone named Bush was elected as president of the US, I was in total "shock and awe" to steal a phrase. I had no clue what to say about that.

This is exactly what happened as it happened. I have my own interpretation but I leave this up for you to judge.

I later went on to own two of these things before deciding to trash them both. Great decision.

Edit: And now after looking up ideomotor effect, that never came in to play one bit at all. Hands down, what happened, happened.

How can you possibly know if a subconscious effect happened or not? There's a serious chance you knew, subconsciously or otherwise, that Bush was the veep, and so the most obvious next choice to be president.

Break out the oujia board and blindfold a couple people doing it. Then, look at the results, and I guarantee it'll be interesting.

Re read what I posted. I only knew of a guy named Reagan. Same with my brother. I've confirmed this with him. Period. End of that. Honest. I've already thought of that on my own, to check my self and literally I had never even heard of a guy named Bush. Seriously.

You could have heard of Bush before. I recognize things 'subconsciously' all the time but I pretty much accept it as either a coincidence or I heard it somewhere before.

Pretty much, having a hunch isn't psychic powers.

Break out the oujia board and blindfold a couple people doing it. Then, look at the results, and I guarantee it'll be interesting.

Blindfolding really tricks those spirits.

I have some friends that recently dug up an old ouiji board and they said it was definantly a weird experience. They told me some of the questions they had but seemed hesitant to go into any other detail. It certainly raised my curiosity.

Archived