Baseball Hats

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha Totte....I made this mistake about a week ago as well. I was talking big about Hat World with a friend, and he was saying Lids was better....But go to both URL's and there both the same company :) Two different names I guess.

I don't know what I'm going to get yet. I only buy New Era 5950's because they fit the best. The nice thing about Lids is you can order straight from a distribution center and have it sent to the store for free without paying for shipping, so basically you have thousands of hats to choose from. I'm thinking Dodger blue...

my law firm represents Lids.com

My personal favorites are from Lids as well. The make is called "Franchise Fit" or "The Franchise". I love the selection on their website so much that I got 4 hats from there for Christmas.

Yeah UncleMo Lids/Hat World has a huge selection of hats. It so far has been my personal favorate place to buy hats...But I'm sure there is another big company like lids out there selling hats. Interested in finding it :)

How many hats have you guys bought from Lids?

You guys don't know the true story about Lids and how they are money hungry pieces of sh*t...Mo, your franchise style hats, 3 years ago, they were $19.99 and now they are $24.99...The basic New Era 5950 hats...3 years ago, $24.99 and now they are $29.99...Also, NONE and I repeat NONE of their accessories (hat cleaner, water & stain repellent, etc.) work...The only thing that is worth having if you do buy alot of hats, is the discount card which has risen in price from a lifetime $3 membership to a one year $5 membership...I can also say alot about store management, and upper management including district managers and regional managers...They don't care about their employees and they don't care about their customers...One of you guys could come in, buy 4 or 5 hats, but not buy one of the accessories or discount card and they would get pissed...And yes, I do have the right to say this because I unfortunately work at a Lids, and it is so not the greatest place on earth...So be warned, when you visit a Lids or Hatworld and they are trying to talk you into buying an accessory...Just Say NO!

personally i never go to lids. actually i've never even been into one of their stores. i hate malls.

but, if suckers continue to pay those inflated prices and settle for crappy customer service then they'll stay in business. blame it on the unknowledgable consumer.

i get everything online form mvp.com or minorleagues.com as i've mentioned before.

Archived