Barry Bonds cyberface preview

jogar84

Bonds is the most controversial man in baseball, and i just needed him to look right in my game, so here's my shot at him. Up to now, Terminatorkorea's version of Barroids was the best but it was a little outdated. Hopefully this one will look more like Barroids. Please offer some suggestions or feedback to make this better.

bonds8ef.gif

Almost there, maybe you can try some small tweaks like this:

bonds8ef4kx.gif

Something like to push down the upper part of the nose wings, narrow his forehead and head,...etc, like the pic shown.

This is what I saw from this printscreen, maybe not precise, everything need your final check.

Thanks for the comments. I wish pressbox had a higher quality pic of Barroids, but with his mean look instead. I'll make do with this one i guess.

lol no worries man.... your cyberfaces are above and beyond anything EA has come up with... :D

man i hat eppl that diss barry he may have done drugs but so has every player in mlb for last 30 years at some point in there carreer i will honor barry always and i hope he passes all hank even tho hank is a legend

jogar, the face looks great. nice work again.

man i hat eppl that diss barry he may have done drugs but so has every player in mlb for last 30 years at some point in there carreer i will honor barry always and i hope he passes all hank even tho hank is a legend

every player in the last 30 years? are you jose canseco or something? i dont see obvious proof of every player using drugs. maybe if you are talking about medication, but not illegal performance enhancing drugs.

soory to hijack the thread but that was a crappy statement.

The texture is excellent. I was actually a fan of the Pirate's version of Barry Bonds in the early 90's. I actually liked Van Slyke more though for some reasons. It was Andy, Barry and Bobby Bonilla and the pitching of Drabek, Smiley and Wakefield that made me a general fan of everybody who was a Pirate. Maybe I liked the Pirates though because I didn't like the Braves at the time. But Bonds was the best player bar none back (in the NL).

back on topic:

I think the texture is great because of how you worked with the intense smiling of Barry in the Hi Res Shot. Great Job thus far!

What the God damn hell are you saying?

Ok this is about Jogar's Bonds cyberface. Please people if U want to talk about bonds steriods use go to his topic thread. So let's stay in the topic and not get off topic.

Now to the face. It seem to me his cheek bone is missing. Overall the headshape seem to fit , perhap add some fat to his facial texture will enhance the apperance.

Ok this is about Jogar's Bonds cyberface. Please people if U want to talk about bonds steriods use go to his topic thread. So let's stay in the topic and not get off topic.

When you are right, you are right. Let's stay on topic because jogar has made a very good cyberface here.

Archived