plenty of additions as the mod keeps growing

Will post a more definitive list once most all is in and tested

Any face modders please let me know 'WHO' you are doing

so we can avoid wasted efforts with duplicates. Anyone

wishing to do a face or two let me know (pm) and we can

go over the possibles

From all of us at the Team Classics end to all

modders 'Your efforts have been/are Greatly Appreciated'

Will the new cyberfaces like the recently added Orel Hershiser one and the Barry Bonds one be in the new TC6?

We could probably add them, however, I would say that on the new Bonds face, there are a lot more wrinkles than he had back in 1991 when he played for the Pirates.

only curious since I never play TC

What!!!! 8O Blasphemy!!!!

Are you including those faces I did for ya? I don't mind if the answer is no really.

When did you send them? Was it after TC5 was released? AlexTony told me recently that we're adding about 100 new faces, so if you submitted them to him after the beginning of March, then they'll probably be in TC6.

Be sure to use the newest versions of Classic Yankee and Ebbets. Griffith is finished as of last night - I'll send you a copy. I also have an update to Ebbets I haven't published. I'll probably send you this.

Griffith Stadium:

grifith_1.jpg

Be sure to use the newest versions of Classic Yankee and Ebbets. Griffith is finished as of last night - I'll send you a copy. I also have an update to Ebbets I haven't published. I'll probably send you this.

Griffith Stadium:

grifith_1.jpg

Holy mother of god.

The only players to ever hit a home run over the distant left field bleachers were Josh Gibson (of the Negro leagues) and Mickey Mantle, who did so in 1953.

Mantle will attempt another one This 1961.

Thanks Paul.

I was playing in Griffith just the other night as well. The Senators hosting the Twins ............

Oddly enough the traditional doormats of the American League "Senators" are now leading the AL in my *61 League ..... But I am only 30 games into it. The Twins were knocked out of 1st by the Senators the other night and now the Senators will be trying to hold onto 1st against the Indians tonight ............

By the time they get this new Stadium I fully expect them to be falling in the standings as the Yankees and White Soxs seem to be closing the gap rather quickly of late ..............

It's been their pitching that has vaulted them into 1st Place ---- but that won't last too much longer I suspect -------->

Thanks PaulW ----- This will be a highly anticipated & Welcomed addition!!!

DonC

Thanks for all the nice comments everyone. It makes me feel like I did something worthwhile. There's one cool thing I want to add yet - from the upper deck on the third base side you could see the Washington skyline. Griffith was just 2 miles from the White House. I've got the image, parts to use and everything. You'll only see it on replays of dingers from the high right field camera and I'll need to get the perspective right. This is just too much fun to work on for me to pass up. I'll probably be ready by the end of the week to release.

Sean, you might want to check out my facts on this. I checked this out on ballparks.com and googe earth and seem to have everything lined up.

There's pretty little info on Griffith, so I'd take the photo that kraw posted as our only real source at this point. Ballparktour has nothing, and between that and ballparks.com, that's about all we have.

I'm sure it'll look fantastic once completed.

Archived