Total Classics Intro Movies

Hory

I've been working on making a few intros movies for an upcoming TC release, so far I have created a few cameos of which one will randomly play when loading the game before it blends into an as yet unfinished 2 1/2 minute intro movie.

I've posted cropped and compressed versions of the videos here if you want to see what I'm on about - bear in mind the 'originals' look a lot better than these shrunken web versions.

vlcsnap27203883wq.jpg

Click here to watch Total-Classics-Intro-Cameo-4-8-74

vlcsnap27204623nj.jpg

Click here to watch Total-Classics-Intro-Cameo-10-8-56

vlcsnap27205896wk.jpg

Click here to watch Total-Classics-Intro-Cameo-10-3-51

vlcsnap27192823es.jpg

Click here to watch Total-Classics-Intro-Cameo-9-11-85

vlcsnap27199471xj.jpg

Click here to watch Total-Classics-Intro-Cameo-9-29-54

vlcsnap27203310vw.jpg

Click here to watch Total-Classics-Intro-Cameo-10-15-88

vlcsnap27201857th.jpg

Click here to watch Total-Classics-Intro-Cameo-Say Hey!

Unfortunately after making all these videos when importing them into the game I have problems, using the vp6 encoder from the NBA site - the video locks up 2 seconds from the end, and when using the encoder made by the Russian C+C guy, the video starts skipping as soon as the audio starts...

If I do get this issue resolved I'll continue on and make some cameos and finish up the main intro movie...

Unfortunately after making all these videos when importing them into the game I have problems, using the vp6 encoder from the NBA site - the video locks up 2 seconds from the end, and when using the encoder made by the Russian C+C guy, the video starts skipping as soon as the audio starts...

Welcome to my world, I've been fighting that for 3+ months for MVP 06: MLB videos

Hory - This is Fantastic Stuff ! I sure hope you are successful with this project.

I love the Say Hey Willie one the most but each are superb.

69Yanks just uploaded a really nice Mick series which I now have in the game.

A Total Classics one would be Totally Awesome as we Say Today - Say Hey shall Never fade Away !

Thanks,

Don

• 8 months later...

I still have them lying around somewhere along with a half-finished full TC intro.

Unfortunately we were never able to convert these to the EA format without the videos losing a/v synch and/or crashing at the conclusion of the video.

• 1 year later...

Archived