Cool Flow Batting Helmets - Released template for Photoshop

pdub

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is the schmooz download safe to download in the mvp '06 version?

May I ask what you mean by "safe"? The models.big is meant to work with the latest rosters. If you are using old rosters, it may not pay to use this file since not all faces will match the players. However I don't see it as an issue of causing the game to crash, if that's what you mean.

To install the images you need eagraph. Backup the models.big file located in the "data" directory. Now open it in eagraph. The jersey files start with a "u" and end in 3 numbers and a letter. The 3 numbers are ID's for each team, the letter at the end tell you what jersey it is.

Anaheim is u000

Atlanta is u025

Baltimore is u009

Chicago Cubs is u019

Los Angeles is u016

Minnesota is u008

New York Mets is u028

Philadelphia is u029

Pittsburgh is u023

San Diego is u017

Tampa is u012

The home jerseys end in "a", the away jerseys end in "b". Alternates end in "c", and the spring training jerseys end in "o". All the other ones are throwback jerseys.

Example -

To import the Dodgers helmet on the home jersey, open the models.big file with EAGraph. Scroll down to "u016a.fsh" and click on it to display the filenames for the jersey. The helmet's name is "hlm1", click on it and it will display the image. Now click "Tools->Import Wizard" and a new box will pop up. Choose the first option which should be "Import an existing external file into the current open image" then click next. Click on "Browse" and locate and select the helmet you saved from this thread. Now click next, your jersey is now importing. Wait until it sais "Data Processing Finished" then click finish.

Do the same for all the helmets. Look at the texture that you open in the models.big and make sure your not importing the wrong helmet. For instance, the New York Mets have an all blue helmet and the two-tone Black and Blue. I believe the all-blue is for the home jersey and the black and blue is for away, alternate, and spring training jerseys.

If you cannot see the images, I have no idea why. You may need to upgrade your browser or look for a plugin that allows you to view PNG images. My IE is version 6.0.2900.2180. You can check your version by clicking "Help-About Internet Explorer". In the mean-time, if there is an image-placeholder like a red x or something, please right click it and select "save-as" so you can save it to your hard drive.

Big Shmooz, you may have to re-upload the moser models.big in a day or two, I am almost finished. :D

What about Umachines unis?

I only added them to the moser uniforms. It is a tremendous amount of work because I have to go into each & every uniform to insert this & then edit stuff in the index.fsh file.

I am G_D willing getting married on sept. 18th so I am crazy busy with wedding preparations (trying to find a place to reside & loads of other stuff)

I also work on the cyberface aspect of the game, plus stuff for the rosters.

Anyway, with everything that I am trying to do (including posting stuff on the board here to help people) there is only a limited amount of time in the day.

I may G_D willing in the future however (if I find there is enough of an interest expressed for this) work on upgrading the models.big of the umachine uniforms too.

.....edit stuff in the index.fsh file.

Shmooz, why and what do you have to edit in the index.fsh? Can't you just use fshed to install the helmets, or is it not that easy(crashes/corruption)?

Mazel Tov to you.

Archived