Cool Flow Batting Helmets - Released template for Photoshop

pdub

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

If you want them individually, search through this thread, all the helmets are released. You have to save the pic's to your harddrive and import them yourself. The reason is because lots of people use different jerseys, and thats where the helmets go. If you read through the thread, there is a couple of tutorials with different ways of getting them in-game. There is one way of installing at the top of this page, second post.

If you use "Ultimate Rosters", I suggest downloading big shmooz' Moser Uni's Models.Big because they already contain the helmets.

Also, Kccitystar will have them in his next jersey release.

• 3 weeks later...

Possibly. Kccitystar would have to give me permission because its his helmet template plus the flows, and of course the two tone path and bill color path. I am not sure I want to because on brighter helmets, the detail of the flows is washed out. I probably didn't blend it then as well as I could have now.

• 2 weeks later...

Possibly. Kccitystar would have to give me permission because its his helmet template plus the flows, and of course the two tone path and bill color path. I am not sure I want to because on brighter helmets, the detail of the flows is washed out. I probably didn't blend it then as well as I could have now.

Any word on the template for these helmets? Kccitystar said he doesn't care since they were yours to begin with. Hopefully we can get the two tone one out so I can create some fantasy uniforms. Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived