Happy Fourth of July!

Yankee4Life

Happy fourth of July to everyone* here at Mvpmods! Enjoy your day and I hope that the weather is perfect for you wherever you may be. Have fun and be safe!!!!

*This goes for all of you non-Yanks in here too. From Scotland to Canada to New Zealand and everywhere else. Have a hot dog on us. And then get back to work. It's not a holiday for you :wink: :lol:

Woo hooooooooooo! Fourth of July baby. Independence Day. Nothing like a good ole ballpark frank (or maybe 5 :-) ) to celebrate. Then at 10 off to see some fireworks down the block. Yes.....let the festivities begin.

O beautiful for spacious skies,

For amber waves of grain,

For purple mountain majesties

Above the fruited plain!

America! America!

God shed his grace on thee

And crown thy good with brotherhood

From sea to shining sea!

U.S.A! U.S.A! U.S.A!

sorry YFL for starting a new thread, i looked in the left-field forum and didnt see one so i started it. My bad. Anyways happy independance day to all ya'll.

Don't worry about it, you didn't do anything wrong. :)

FREEDOM AND WORLD PEACE!!! HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!!! STOP KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE WHO ONLY HAVE PETROL!!!

Keep your politics out of this. Who the hell needs to read this crap?

Damn. I just had a big party. I only had three hotdogs, cuz the hotdog eating contest made me sick. Just came back in my house to get changed and I'm goin to see some fireworks. I wish America parties like this everyday!

Archived