MVP 06 CD/DVD cover

tomwebb

When the final MVP 2006 version is released by our talented modders I would like to burn the files to a DVD.

I am still thinking about a printed CD/DVD case cover. Something like a little booklet.

Does anyone have design suggestions for a suitable cover in MVP 2006 style?

(Without EA logo please, our modders do a much better job than the EA people.)

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance… :help:

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When the final MVP 2006 version is released by our talented modders I would like to burn the files to a DVD.

I am still thinking about a printed CD/DVD case cover. Something like a little booklet.

Does anyone have design suggestions for a suitable cover in MVP 2006 style?

(Without EA logo please, our modders do a much better job than the EA people.)

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance… :help:

I suggested this a few months back but my trhead was locked.

k, i'm done with my howard one, but i'm too tired to start on ARod, and i half-assed a konerko one, so i'm gonna get some sleep, wake up and fix that up and start on ARod, any other suggestions, let me know please.

also, if somebody could send me some in game screenies, and some of the highlights, i'd be more than happy to make the back side of the case as well. thanks in advance.

i thought about it, but he was on the 04 (i think) cover, so then i passed onit. i found a good pic of him in the middle of his swing and everything. but again, since he was already on a box, i figured it's time to think of somebody new... and ARod came to mind cause he's the AL MVP, and konerko cause the sox won the series, and howard because he had a huge second half last season and was supposed to have a huge season, and stuff like winning the derby.

v1.1

i've cleaned up the mvp06 logo so that the MVP and BASEBALL are darker, and the 06 is redder.

i'm considering going back and changing the border from gray to white, to match the MVPmods logo. let me know what you guys think of this.

also let me know what other suggestions you have.

do you think howard works?

Archived