MVP 06 CD/DVD cover

tomwebb

I think Schilling is a good option, because is perform in the world series with is ankle in blood and now come back to the victory road.

So what you want is a cover of Schilling with his bloody sock? :wink:

Could be cool if we find a good pick of him from that game...

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Those look very nice - but I see a problem. The final screenshot proclaims "As Real As It Gets!!!"...while showing a screenshot of a player in a fake stadium with a fake generic face in what looks like a fake uniform and a fake generic glove. :lol:

Those look very nice - but I see a problem. The final screenshot proclaims "As Real As It Gets!!!"...while showing a screenshot of a player in a fake stadium with a fake generic face in what looks like a fake uniform and a fake generic glove. :lol:

That's true! Never thought of that...

this was mentioned earlier, and seems to have been forgotten...

...are we not using willis, because from the CTS screens and things i saw, it seemed willis was going to be the one on all of those, so should this not also be the man on the cover?

These are covers that anyone can use, it's to let you have a different cover. MVP 06 will probably have it's own official cover. These covers are like how poeple make custom covers for their games.

ah... nm then... i like 'em.

we should put all the marlins on the cover and then have a contest for anybody that can name all of them by just their faces. winners get a free copy of the game with free updates for life ;)

^okay...*scurries off to mlb.com to scour over marlins pics*

'twas a joke... you can sign up for this site for free and therefore can download everything for free once you sign up. and then you can get updates for free as they are also posted here.

Archived