MVP 06 CD/DVD cover

tomwebb

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When the final MVP 2006 version is released by our talented modders I would like to burn the files to a DVD.

I am still thinking about a printed CD/DVD case cover. Something like a little booklet.

Does anyone have design suggestions for a suitable cover in MVP 2006 style?

(Without EA logo please, our modders do a much better job than the EA people.)

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance… :help:

Sounds like your are thinking of selling.

When the final MVP 2006 version is released by our talented modders I would like to burn the files to a DVD.

I am still thinking about a printed CD/DVD case cover. Something like a little booklet.

Does anyone have design suggestions for a suitable cover in MVP 2006 style?

(Without EA logo please, our modders do a much better job than the EA people.)

Any suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks in advance… :help:

Sounds like your are thinking of selling.

here's the howard one... just so i can get some feedback...

mvp06_howard.jpg

let me know what you guys think, both positives and negatives.

I would make the MVP 06 bigger. Personally I would use the one from the splash screen with all of the modders names on it. Just cut out everything but MVP 06 and have it on a seperate Photoshop layer, and put everything else either on top of it, or under it. but that's just IMO.

i'm doing one for ARod as soon as i get some free time today...

i really like the one you made, medric

mav3rek, i don't have 06 installed (i'll eventually do it), so if you could just send me some screenshots, i'd use them in a heartbeat... all the images i used were from google, and generally low quality so eh...

also medric, when you say the helmet's messed up... do you mean the edges around the helmet? i just noticed that (maybe i should sleep more haha), and will fix that. is everything else in order? and did you create your entire image yourself or... (if possible, i'd love to get the photoshop file so that i could use it as a template and just edit other people around it...)

That's amazing! Really sweet work dude :wtg:

I say keep Dontrelle and skip A-Rod :wink:

Thats an awesome cover you got there medric. I think the cropping on Willis could be better though. If you need help, I can fix that up for you if you give me the original picture. Its really nice overall. :hail:

Wow Sweet this stuff is right up my alley. If some one could email my the MVP Baseball 06 logo I could make a few too. (I have done CD/DVD covers in the past.) I don't think I have my email on my account so here it is carrottop33091@gmail.com

(I like Mav3rek's "MVP MODS PRESENTS...")

You guys should start a CD cover contest then post them in the downloads section.

well, here's mine. I made others, but this looks the best. The only way I'd show off the worst, is if someone PM me, then i'd show them.

mvpcoverxp6.th.png

Could be much better, but for a person who's been awake for nearly 30 hours, this is OK.

I remember I sent someone a PSD with this cover, but I don't really know what happened to it....I can always get back into doing the cover, all I need is a high-res pic

i'm doing one for ARod as soon as i get some free time today...

i really like the one you made, medric

mav3rek, i don't have 06 installed (i'll eventually do it), so if you could just send me some screenshots, i'd use them in a heartbeat... all the images i used were from google, and generally low quality so eh...

ask and you shall receive!

splashnv9.jpg

yeah, my selection on D-Train, was only because the ones of Prior, Halladay, Texiara, Mulder, Burhle, and Francisco Crdero didn't turn out good at all.

I know I just butchered just about all these last names.

Also, if it's a Fantasy cover, the MVPmods logo wont be on there. Thats why I didn't include it.

Archived