MVP 06 CD/DVD cover

tomwebb

To Totte: Thank you for the compliment

To Hapn14: His legs look bigger because he's doing a trot (I guess after a homerun) so his body was angled

http://67.15.149.71/i6/5/06/09/5060930011603.jpg (Warning, big image 1887px by 3000px)

To Djeagles: Thank you for the compliment

To everyone else: I made the A-Rod one because there seems to be alot of people that wanted him on there, so for those of you that want that cover, there ya go. If there are any requests for any other players, PM them to me or something so we don't fill the thread up with garbage.

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i think redsox's is the most realistic looking as far as how it would really appear coming from ea... ortiz's left hand seems messed up to me tho

although, personally i dont think a yankees/redsox player should be on there and i prefer willis... medric did a pretty good job with the willis cover other than its xbox lol

Hey redsx2434

Love the Ted Williams cover. Looks really sweet.

The Willis cover by medric is just amazing.

And I do kinda like the idea of a younger up and coming star to be on the cover. Someone like Ryan Howard that was suggested earlier in this thread.

I think all of them look great, but each one has things I like and don't like. I like medric's because it had all the emblams and logos and stuff, but I think MVPmods should be on the cover. Also, under MVP 06, it should say "Major League Basebll." This is just IMO.

Archived