MVP 06 CD/DVD cover

tomwebb

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hes from ny i think, but im not sure about the yankees fan thing.... personally, i dont like the red stroke... and i would guess thats what he doesnt like... maybe the background is too weak.. dunno.. guess he'll just have to tell us! :)

Well to each his own. I'm sure there are people who like my cover better than rest in this thread as I'm sure there are people who think mine is the worst. Don't need to please everyone. =)

But.... I will post one without the outline on mvp etc.

ortiz2006dvdus0.th.jpg : ortiz2006labelmh5.th.jpg

I was messing around with the MVP 06 logo adam2kennedy sent me and I turned it into an icon file (attached at bottom). To install, right click on your shortcut to MVP and click on CHANGE ICON. browse to the location of the icon file, select it, and click OK. It's not much (hey, it's not even a cover), but I thought some people would enjoy a new look. Here's what it looks like:mvpiconrm7.png

Well to each his own. I'm sure there are people who like my cover better than rest in this thread as I'm sure there are people who think mine is the worst. Don't need to please everyone. =)

But.... I will post one without the outline on mvp etc.

ortiz2006dvdus0.th.jpg : ortiz2006labelmh5.th.jpg

Great work! Looks really sweet :wtg:

I found a GIMP tutorial that Bama made and I whipped this up:

coverxo3.png

this is my first ever graphical design, tell me what you think.

Wow, that's 10 times better than what I could do. To me though, it looks like the whole image is kind of unclear.

Wow, that's 10 times better than what I could do. To me though, it looks like the whole image is kind of unclear.

yea, the pic of Lee's face is stretched just a little bit. I'm looking for a better one and then I'll redo it. btw, does anyone have a PSD of the MLB, MiLB, and Player's Association logos?

I was messing around with the MVP 06 logo adam2kennedy sent me and I turned it into an icon file (attached at bottom). To install, right click on your shortcut to MVP and click on CHANGE ICON. browse to the location of the icon file, select it, and click OK. It's not much (hey, it's not even a cover), but I thought some people would enjoy a new look. Here's what it looks like:mvpiconrm7.png

Thanks, I'll put it right to use. 8)

x63 to me yours looks the best style wise...i was wondering if you would be willing to uplaod that template you made as a .psd that so i can give a cover a whirl...if i post mine ill give you all the credit. Or maybe will you be willing to do a Halladay or Wells cover for me? Ill get you some hi-res picks if you want...if not i will just use your ortiz one.

P.S.,I just saw now what i think is the only flaw on ur cover...ortiz's right hand...i dont think it should extand to the back of the case because it will lok wierd once folded...just my opinion

EDIT

Heres a shot of wells...i dunno if it is good enough for a cover...

IGP3340_Wells_POTD.sized.jpg

and here's Halladay...these were the best i could find...

Halladay_2_crop_POTD.sized.jpg

IGP6897_POTD.sized.jpg

Archived