MVP 06 CD/DVD cover

tomwebb

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I just stepped one step ahead of you guys. It ain't the best cover in this thread but at least I have a case waiting for MLB 06 already.

mlb06_covershot.jpg

Here is the cover itself:

mlb06_coversmall.jpg

I've already planned how to make my MLB 06 look as fantastic as it is; perhaps create an autorun.ini to the cd that has the mod so that it will launch the installation program automatically. Maybe even a launch screen...?

I think I just stepped one step ahead of you guys. It ain't the best cover in this thread but at least I have a case waiting for MLB 06 already.

mlb06_covershot.jpg

mlb06_coversmall.jpg

I've already planned how to make my MLB 06 look as fantastic as it is; perhaps create an autorun.ini to the cd that has the mod so that it will launch the installation program automatically. Maybe even a launch screen...?

That looks great! :)

These covers look great, but I think you guys should really take the EA Sports logo outta there or just make it smaller. I think it should be something like MVPmods MVP06 Major League Baseball centered and then something like Powered by EA Sports MVP 2005 at the bottom with the large MVPMods logo centered and then a smaller EA one on the bottom. EA didn't make this add-on, the modders of MVPmods did using EA's program so MVPmods should be prominently featured. Just my two cents...

mlb06_covershot.jpg

mlb06_coversmall.jpg

Who are you kidding not the best cover? You just did what i wanted X to do...man i LOVE your cover...can you please post a link to the full size that so i can use it aswell?

That Wells one is awesome. I hope might steal my box from Madden 06 and print one of these and put it in.

Hey KC, will be making another one like that Willis one with different pictures on the back? I'm loving that one. Also, what dimesnsion do they need to be to fit in the DVD box as the cover?

Great job guys!

Who are you kidding not the best cover? You just did what i wanted X to do...man i LOVE your cover...can you please post a link to the full size that so i can use it aswell?

Here you go

I got mine MVP Baseall 2005 in an old fashioned box and a cd jewel case as well, but I want to put the MVP mod into a dvd case. I still might tweak the current one or make a new one if I get into it, since it's pretty fun.

I thought of making a cd jewel case front cover too but I didn't feel like it.

The one I made and most of the others here seemed to do is try to make the cover look like a real EA Sports release. I would also like to see covers with more imagination, since this is not an EA release.

If someone wants dimensions for the cd and dvd cases, here they are:

amaraycover.gif

printdimjewelcasecd.jpg

Thanks a lot turma your the best...as far as the size goes, if you have the nero cover editor all you have to do is paste the cover on a dvd template in the program and resize it to fit the guides...thats what i do

btw Turma were you planning on making a cd cover as well?

I put your cover in a DVD box KC and it looks gret! Now all it needs is pictures of major leaguers! If you don't mind KC, could I make one request. I think you should put the MVPmods logo on the cover. Maybe around Willis' hand? I think that would look awesome. Just what I think, Great job to you all who made all the covers!

Thanks a lot turma your the best...as far as the size goes, if you have the nero cover editor all you have to do is paste the cover on a dvd template in the program and resize it to fit the guides...thats what i do

btw Turma were you planning on making a cd cover as well?

Well a cd cover can be made just by editing the dvd cover so it could be done pretty easily.

I decided to make a CD cover...ill post it up when im done.

Heres the CD cover i made...if you guys want ill upload its .psd and you can cuztomize the background to a dif stadium...i decided to leave a player off of it for personal preference and not a lot of room.

th_MVPCDCOVER.png

I wanted to do another cover, but I was bored with EA's non-creative, every year repeating lame covers, so I did one from scratch using the same Wells picture:

mvp06dvdwells2small.jpg

The small picture above doesn't show how it looks like printed, check the big version belove.

If someone wants the printable big version, which I will probably use, get it here

If someone wants a cd case cover, get that version here

If someone wants a cd case cover based on my last dvd cover (check last page), get it here

Edit. I printed out the cover but it appeared to be a bit too small. If you want to print (the newer) dvd cover, remember to resize it correctly first.

Archived