TC6?

pulseox

Could today be the day??

:lol: I hope...I hope!

It will be very soon, but probably not today. While testing, we found that the PA announcer was suddenly missing, and PaulW's latest Crosley Field was not included.

Both issues have been fixed and Fuzz just needs to rebuild the TC6 installer.

:oops:

I didn;t mean to start a "war." I was just hoping it would be out before Thursday because I have to start a round of Chemotherapy then and probably will be too sick to enjoy it. No big deal-if it's not out by then-I;ll just have to delay it for a week or so...

I just was wondering: awhile ago Sean O was working on three new parks: KC Municipal, Candlestick, and LA Wrigley. Is the preview correct that only KC and Candlestick and not LA Wrigley are in TC6? Just curious. Either way I'm estatic to have some new classic parks in the game and can't wait for the mod!

I just was wondering: awhile ago Sean O was working on three new parks: KC Municipal, Candlestick, and LA Wrigley. Is the preview correct that only KC and Candlestick and not LA Wrigley are in TC6? Just curious. Either way I'm estatic to have some new classic parks in the game and can't wait for the mod!

It's correct - LA Wrigley did not make it in. I don't think that LA Wrigley was ever released.

It's correct - LA Wrigley did not make it in. I don't think that LA Wrigley was ever released.

LA Wrigley was... crap, to be honest, so I scrapped it. KC Municipal and Candlestick are much higher quality work, so I submitted those. If I get particularly motivated any time soon, I'll finish LA Coliseum and rework LA Wrigley so they're release-able.

Archived