Kukas Graphics - Requests

Lucas

What do you think of my userbars. (Look on page 14 for all)  

18 members have voted

1. 1.

• Amazing, nothing needs to be done.
    • Great, a touch-up or two needed (specify what)
    • Okay, 3+ things needing fixing.
    • Bad, lots of work needed to be done.
    • You could care less, Hata's click here.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, you must really like me...

Tigers, I've had it with you. Ever since you came here, you've been asking "help me out with sigs" or "help me with GIMP" or "teach me this" "teach me that"...etc... I have tried my ******* hardest to help you with every question you have had. You called my cutout tutorial bad, I didn't get pissed at what seemed like a lack of competance by you, instead, I PMd you asking if you needed help. Everytime you ask "how do you stroke text" (about 3 times now) or "how do you make a border" I, and other people in this community have come to help you. You ask what's wrong with your version of GIMP and I suggest something, and you just keep asking your question "how i make it work???????? (sic)" without even taking anything I suggested into consideration.

So what pisses me off is that you recieve help, personally, from many people on this site including myself, when the easy thing to say to all your questions would be 'Google it' or 'figure it out like we all did', and then you complain about someone 'not listening'...so i take back what i said about it sounding like you when you first came here, he sounds like you do now. And by the way Tigers, the first post in this thread says this:

FREE USERBARS HERE! Any requests go here. I'll try to make them as fast as I can.
Later, Lucas went on (about 2 posts down) to make a Mark Messier userbar. Last I checked, Mark Messier didn't play baseball (though you obviously know better [considering you don't have to listen to anyone about anything]) Maybe that (the message and the Messier userbar if you have forgotten) may convey the message that you can request anything. And before you respond "he should have gone through the 8 pages to see baseball only".. next time you have a question about Graphics or sigs or whatever (like resizing an image...i think you had a question about that in a PM you sent me at NSL), go through the 300+ pages of the Sigs thread, chances are, it's there.

Oh yeah, just because you have 418 posts or what not doesn't make you special, at all.

Also, sorry for hijacking your thread Lucas, your userbars are really kickass.

Later, Lucas went on (about 2 posts down) to make a Mark Messier userbar. Last I checked, Mark Messier didn't play baseball (though you obviously know better [considering you don't have to listen to anyone about anything]) Maybe that (the message and the Messier userbar if you have forgotten) may convey the message that you can request anything. And before you respond "he should have gone through the 8 pages to see baseball only".. next time you have a question about Graphics or sigs or whatever (like resizing an image...i think you had a question about that in a PM you sent me at NSL), go through the 300+ pages of the Sigs thread, chances are, it's there.

Oh yeah, just because you have 418 posts or what not doesn't make you special, at all.

Also, sorry for hijacking your thread Lucas, your userbars are really kickass.

That, is true, but I later stated baseball only, as I do not want to waste my time on other things. I am in my first year of highschool, and I am getting A LOT of homework, so as a result, I dont have much spare time. And thanks for the compliment.

That, is true, but I later stated baseball only, as I do not want to waste my time on other things. I am in my first year of highschool, and I am getting A LOT of homework, so as a result, I dont have much spare time. And thanks for the compliment.

I'm not blaming you for anything...I was just saying to Tigers that maybe he [marinerschas] read only the first couple of posts and was excited about getting a free userbar or two...

Like i said man, keep it up, and sorry for the hijack

Archived