Kukas Graphics - Requests

Lucas

What do you think of my userbars. (Look on page 14 for all)  

18 members have voted

1. 1.

• Amazing, nothing needs to be done.
    • Great, a touch-up or two needed (specify what)
    • Okay, 3+ things needing fixing.
    • Bad, lots of work needed to be done.
    • You could care less, Hata's click here.

Lucas, the Cano sig looks nice. I like the effect on Cano, and the photo on him in the background.

Just a suggestion, the background looks a little dull, and an effect on the text that says "Robinson Cano" would look nice (something like a shadow or stroke).

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey man, don't mean to rush you, but how are things going with my request? I'm just curious, that's all, because you said you would probably work on it on Labor Day.

Cheers!

-TS

I finished two days back, but my father (being the smart, but annoying professor he is) has changed the hardware password on my PC. And haven't been able to access my computer or the internet. I am on my sisters computer right now, and I have been granted access when my dad gets home, so expect a sig around then. Your avy too, as well as JoeSmith35's avy.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree with CC, he should be in a Chi-Cubs uniform. Also, the concept is awesome, but I think it might be a little over the top. It might look better with just the main render of Theriot. The one in the bottom left looks okay, but the blue cut-out looks out of place. just my :twocents:

Archived