Kukas Graphics - Requests

Lucas

What do you think of my userbars. (Look on page 14 for all)  

18 members have voted

1. 1.

• Amazing, nothing needs to be done.
    • Great, a touch-up or two needed (specify what)
    • Okay, 3+ things needing fixing.
    • Bad, lots of work needed to be done.
    • You could care less, Hata's click here.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

may I request a Chicago Bears, Chicago White Sox, Barry Sanders user bars?

Please read the whole thread, no userbars that contain anything but baseball related things will be made. Yes, I will make a White Sox one.

there are non baseball ones all over this thread. im confused. but thanks for offering to the white sox one.

Only on the first few pages. I believe on the second or third page it states that non baseball related userbars are not going to be made. But, I forgot to add that MVPMods realated ones will be allowed (eg The Karma Mourner, MVP Mods user etc..)

Here are the requested sigs (someone requested a Mets sig.) PLUS, a bonus Cubs one (I felt I had to.. NYY NYM, CHC, CWS)

yankeesfanwo3.jpg

whitesoxfanzy5.jpg

metsfanwu0.jpg

cubsfankd2.jpg

Here are the requested sigs (someone requested a Mets sig.) PLUS, a bonus Cubs one (I felt I had to.. NYY NYM, CHC, CWS)

thanks, i appreciate the White Sox one. It looks very good. Nice work. Ive never seen the logo with the shield looking thing before. Its interesting.

lucas, you've got a request. could you make me a cts factory bar? and if possible, add to my sig? thanks so much!

p.s. if the height is too tall for sig rules, you can put it over the karma bar. (hopefully, no offense about taking the karma bar out, you're still the best userbar man out there.)

Hey Lucas

Can you do a Yankees and Jays one (Both in one if possible) please.

Also can you do players ones? (Baseball only of course).

Thanks.

Does anyone take requests on doing the larger Sigs?

I do players ones, just no one has requested yet, exept for a big papi request, which you can see.. somewhere in this thread.

lucas, are you still making these? because if yes, could you please do a "CTS Factory" bar for me? Thanks alot!

Yep, sorry I haven't been able to get one for you. I haven't had the time, and my photoshop keeps locking up. (anyone know how to fix this?)

Archived