Total Classics 6 R2 Uploaded!

fuzzone

Buffa,

Those ratings are based on only 17 Total Plate Appearances in 1993 where Javy had 6 hits. Notice his durability rating is 1 which indicates that he was a very seldom used player that season.

I would suggest that you change his Contact & Power rating to what he accomplished in 1994 which would be:

vs Left Contact = 56 Power = 59

vs Right Contact = 52 Power = 54

You might consider looking at some of the other 1994 ratings assigned by MVPEdit to adjust his 1993 ratings as well. Just a suggested approach I would normally take.

Hope this helps.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi guys, what amazing games with TC6.

I'm playing online Pirates 91 vs Braves 93 and noticed Javier Lopez with 100-100 contact and power ratiings...could you give me new ratings to edit with mvpedit?

Thx and Happy New Year to all...

This has been addressed in TC7. The power & contact ratings for all pitchers have been adjusted, as well as the ratings for a number of position players (including Lopez) that were much too high.

one more noob like question. I tried to do a playoffs and mixed teams from many levels. this seemed to confuse the game, is there a way around this or it that beyond the capacity of the game? :starwars:

Also I don't mean to complain, and if someone else mentiond it then please ignore me, but you have Brogglio on the 64 cards with Brock. Brock was traded to the cubs for Brogglio IIRC. again if this was done to fill rosters or something i totaly understand. I may be being anal.

jhanke,

You certainly aren't being anal. That is a very legitimate and understandable question regarding Broglio & Brock on the '64 Cards together.

The rationale in building that and several others teams in Total Classics was to place the players that basically had the most games played with that years particular team along, of course, with filling all the required positions with the most representative players.

Other methods could be to use the opening day rosters; end of season rosters or even the all-star break rosters. But each of those methods are personal choice just like the option described above. None is more realistic/correct in my opinion than the other. Thus, it truly boils down to personal choice which is why Brock & Broglio are there on the '64 Cards together.

Take Care,

Don

jhanke,

You certainly aren't being anal. That is a very legitimate and understandable question regarding Broglio & Brock on the '64 Cards together.

The rationale in building that and several others teams in Total Classics was to place the players that basically had the most games played with that years particular team along, of course, with filling all the required positions with the most representative players.

Other methods could be to use the opening day rosters; end of season rosters or even the all-star break rosters. But each of those methods are personal choice just like the option described above. None is more realistic/correct in my opinion than the other. Thus, it truly boils down to personal choice which is why Brock & Broglio are there on the '64 Cards together.

Take Care,

Don

Thanks for that very thoughtful and thurough(sp) responce. I had a feeling that was it, and honestly it make sense, and it makes a better team.

Can't wait untill the next build, this is great!!

• 3 weeks later...

ok I hate to complain and esp hate to follow up one of my own posts, but ..

I have been playing this for a bit without problem. I am playing a playoffs started by the playoff's creator and now the game gets dropped on occasion. Does anyone know why? I never had the problem before adding this, so i doubt it is the game itself, but was just wondering if there was a way to fix it and had no idea of how to search for it.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

how do i add david justice to my 2007 dynasty with my mvpedit

?

First of all, this is in the wrong thread. This forum is for the Total Classics mod. As far as adding players, I don't think you can edit dynasty files with MVPEdit, however, someone else will have to confirm this since I don't play in dynasty mode.

Archived