MLB World Series 2006

ChicagoCubs720

all I ever do is work on Wrigley Field, I thought I'd take a break during the WS and do something fun.

glad to hear there is some interest in this. There will be a lot of extra coverage with this since I'm only playing 7 games at most. All I need to know is the AL and the NL champion.

DO the NL. Why wouldn't you want to play as the Mets?

lol. everywhere this guy goes he acts like the Mets are just the salt of the Earth. They have two front-of-the-rotation pitchers down, and their ace is father time. And people are questioning the Cards' rotation? lol.

The Mets aren't even the best team in their own city.

lol. everywhere this guy goes he acts like the Mets are just the salt of the Earth. They have two front-of-the-rotation pitchers down, and their ace is father time. And people are questioning the Cards' rotation? lol.

The Mets aren't even the best team in their own city.

So true.

Co-signed without bias opinion...:D

Waiting for a spam-like remark from NYM about how the Yanks tried to buy a championship which makes no sense coming from a Met fan...

Now - by no means am I saying that I expect the Cards to walk all over the Mets. In fact, there is a very good chance that things could work out in such a way that the Mets handle the Cardinals with ease. What I AM saying, is that it's also entirely possible that things could work out so that the Cards handle the Mets. This series seems a lot closer to me than people are making it out to be.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived