Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal
Blue Purple Red Orange Gold Green Teal Chocolate Charcoal

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Homer

the Official Total real Big Mac - Home of Homer's Mods

hey homer did u ever get around to finding a model for George Brett? i still have the texture sitting on my hard drive, and i'd love to see what it turns out like in mvp. lemme know man :)

no, never found a good model. he's always gonna have a face that will elude me. but yeah, i totally forgot about that texture you made. i've been in and out of out so often these past few weeks that i lost track.

none made yet, but he's definitely on the to do list.

I cant even remember most of the guys from that year.

Scotty Bailes, Greg Swindell, Julio, Mel Hall, Cory Snyder, Brook Jacoby, Joe Carter, John Farrell, Doug Jones, Bret Butler, Pat Tabler............I watched them play so many times. I miss those years, even though they sucked, but I loved those players. Your plate is probably so full with total classics right now, but those are just a few names. Mel Hall with the jerry-curl would be sweet. I guess thats why I liked Danny Tartabull so much.

Heres Jacoby and Hall, but they are in poor quality. Just an idea of what they looked like in 85.

brook_jacoby.gif

melhall.jpg

I'm gonna bring this thread back from the dead, if that's OK Homer.

Could I get a face for Pac-Man, Rafael Belliard?

rafaelbelliardwr0.jpg

Maybe a younger Smoltz?

belliard's been in the plans for awhile. i guess i could bring him to the fore front. i'll have to look around for smoltz.