the Official Total real Big Mac - Home of Homer's Mods

Homer

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah i was just talking about that line....there's nothing there. most of the time, i am just using the original texture, which is the case here also, so there should be no line, so i'm kinda stumped on why it shows up so often. it's only in these screenies.

i may still do a younger berra. i'm hoping i can just modify this current texture. i'm gathering pics of him in his younger years, and when i get motivated, i'll give it a shot.

yeah i was just talking about that line....there's nothing there. most of the time, i am just using the original texture, which is the case here also, so there should be no line, so i'm kinda stumped on why it shows up so often. it's only in these screenies.

Isn't that line a result of 04-style (mirrored) faces?

hey madcap! haven't seen you around in awhile. i haven't been very active since the season was over, but i'm still lingering here every day. but glad to see ya here and you should really enjoy the 94 mod. it's friggin awesome. i can't wait for hory's update. i also am very anxious for tebjr's 88 mod. that should be good.

i've also taken on a venture of doing a classic mod myself. if you're around, let me know. i could use some input for the phillies.

I don't know how much you have played with stuff liek this but this took me only a short time. Im sure with more practice and more effort these could be workable.

Tony Lazzeri

8ajzpjm.jpg

Roy Campenella

6p55edi.jpg

Have you tried similar things in the past?

You might have already done thse people but is this concept worth working on?

i've done a few like that. the only one that comes to mind is the albert belle face i did. it's very tedious work, so most of the time i don't find it worth while. the pictures would have to be real quality black and white to make it worth it. but otherwise, it's definitely doable. they don't turn out as good as a real pic, but it can work if you're willing to take the time. but i'm pretty sure campanella already has a face.

maybe someone else good with photoshop can give some pointers on how to improve these.

hey madcap! haven't seen you around in awhile. i haven't been very active since the season was over, but i'm still lingering here every day. but glad to see ya here and you should really enjoy the 94 mod. it's friggin awesome. i can't wait for hory's update. i also am very anxious for tebjr's 88 mod. that should be good.

i've also taken on a venture of doing a classic mod myself. if you're around, let me know. i could use some input for the phillies.

I still pop in every now and again. After my HD crash last year I was just so pissed because I lost a bunch of unreleased faces. I still played through a season with my Phillies, which was awesome, but modding-wise, I haven't touched the game since.

you work is really awesome. I was so happy to see all the A's you did, Canseco, Mcguire, Eckersley, etc...they are awesome. A's were my team back in the day. I'm gonna have to try them out with the 88 Mod when tebjr rolls it out.

I've been toying with the idea of getting back into doing faces (though it doesen't seem like too many current players need done). If I do, I'd like to maybe help you out with doing some classic faces. I'd have a lot of fun with that. Only a thought right now. I've got some time on my hands, we'll see.

Keep at it man!

Where's that McCarver, homer? :D

he's coming along. i've been working on that pic you posted and trying to convert it to something younger. i've redone it like 6 times, and i think i'm finally getting around to something i can work with, so keep an eye out.

well haha these took me about five min each i didnt exactly spend time i was jsut wondering if you've ever tried to colorize a face before and if it can make a good enough image.

well in that case, yes it's absolutely possible. like i said, i did my albert belle face that way, so check out how that turned out.

I still pop in every now and again. After my HD crash last year I was just so **** because I lost a bunch of unreleased faces. I still played through a season with my Phillies, which was awesome, but modding-wise, I haven't touched the game since.

you work is really awesome. I was so happy to see all the A's you did, Canseco, Mcguire, Eckersley, etc...they are awesome. A's were my team back in the day. I'm gonna have to try them out with the 88 Mod when tebjr rolls it out.

I've been toying with the idea of getting back into doing faces (though it doesen't seem like too many current players need done). If I do, I'd like to maybe help you out with doing some classic faces. I'd have a lot of fun with that. Only a thought right now. I've got some time on my hands, we'll see.

Keep at it man!

well absolutely let me know if you want to. i could always use the help. between tebjr and myself, i've compiled hundreds of pictures of potential faces that i haven't even gotten to yet. just name someone and i can give you what i got.

Archived