the Official Total real Big Mac - Home of Homer's Mods

Homer

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wanted to drop in and tell you what an amazing job you did with the tutorial video. I'm sure alot of people will find it useful, me included, since this is basically the most thorough tutorial yet, especially in terms of Oedit (which is a great help).

Great job!

Hey Homer, two things i wanted to say one is i think ur faces are awesome and i dont play with any of the classic faces but from the pics u do a great job. Secondly i was wondering if u take requests, if u do id love to see u do a 07 ken griffey jr. face because as far as ive seen no one has tried to do a jr. face and i would like to see wat one of u good cf makers can come up with to compete with ea's version.

actually i do take requests. but it's really a matter if i can do them and when i can get to them.

griffey: actually, we've talked about this before and honestly, i think griffey's perfect. they nailed the texture and the shape. i look at it and really, i don't see much of anything i can add to it. i've even tried touching up the texture a bit, as you can see below. and really, i don't see much of a difference. if there's something in particular you can point out you want added to it, i might be able to look at it. otherwise, here's the texture i did for it. you can simply replace the default one with it.

and here's what it looks like in game. someone posted these in another thread somewhere.

don't think you'll be able to use him, but i got an ernie banks i'm ready to test. same goes for deion sanders. i'm planning on doing sid fernandez next, and then maybe ron gant. i think gant's been done already too, but i got a really good picture i want to try out.

The texture u have done looks great Homer and i can see wat u meen buy the face is damn near perfect. I just wanted to see if the allmighty homer could do better then ea face. Ur stuff always looks good keep up the good work oh one question have u done a griffey from the early 90's buy any chance?

PS. ur tutorial was great and has inspired me to try CF making again. The way u do things is way diff to the way i do them that for sure but thanks for taking the time to make that tutorial.

The texture u have done looks great Homer and i can see wat u meen buy the face is damn near perfect. I just wanted to see if the allmighty homer could do better then ea face. Ur stuff always looks good keep up the good work oh one question have u done a griffey from the early 90's buy any chance?

PS. ur tutorial was great and has inspired me to try CF making again. The way u do things is way diff to the way i do them that for sure but thanks for taking the time to make that tutorial.

i thought about it at one time. i was gonna do one of him in his rookie year, but the pics available didn't do him justice. but really, he has such a young face as it is, it's close enough.

anyhow, glad the tutorial helped. hope to see what you make.

hey tebjr, since you're on here...i had a heck of a time uploading my cyberface tutorial up. in fact, it'd just load for hours and then nothing happened. so i loaded it up at megaupload and provided the link. but i know some guys can't use that site. any chance you could move it onto a server here? it's a much smaller download now.

honestly, move the whole face up. and if you can do it without making the neck look too long, move the whole head from the neck up. just make sure to shrink the top of the head a little too, or else it'll poke out the top. and of course don't forget to move the eyes and teeth too. back it up first though, in case you really do something screwy.

Archived