the Official Total real Big Mac - Home of Homer's Mods

Homer

yeah no worries, i'm still hanging around. i have an old computer i can use the internet on, but not much else beyond that. i tried installing mvp on there and if it isn't crashing, the graphics look like crashtest dummies. thank you though. i DO plan to get back at this, it's really a matter of when. we'll see. i called up the local fry's and turns out they're gonna charge me 200 good ones just for the labor. turns out a replacement monitor was gonna run me around 700 itself. yummy. so it looks like it'll be more of the later than sooner to get this done.

but this brings me to two questions:

1. do i need to worry about looking at any other parts besides the screen itself? i guess what i don't want is to show up with parts and then have the tech call me back in a week to tell me i didn't bring enough parts.

2. does anyone have a 24" widescreen lying around to lend :)

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

okay, D-unit (where ya at?) requested a uniform mod, so i was bored and thought i'd throw it together. turns out i liked the black and white look and did a concept for the mariners also. thing is, i still can't test them. so if anyone's even remotely interested, i could use a little assistance in testing these uni's and posting screenshots, and what not:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=S64MX8QJ

Well, he's wearing a Detroit jersey in the photo, so I went to the Detroit roster - he didn't look like anybody on the current roster, and nobody on the current staff, so I was going to give up...

...then I found a pretty telling clue.

The filename of the jpg. :lmao:

well, he does have a ridiculously small and irregular head :) almost like he got cursed by the boogie man. but i do happen to have a decent pic of him and he's on my list.

I don't necessarily remember it as "small", but yeah, it's roughly the same shape as one of those unidentifiable tropical fruits that you find at your larger supermarkets...

Archived