Don't go see "The Marine"

NYM

There's not much to say besides this is the worst movie I have ever seen. It was so corny, and fake. The guy should have died several different times and miraculously lived. There was no plot, one thing never led to another, and it was just a mess. He was in the marines for about 2 minutes, they say he got dismissed, and two seconds later you see him throwing a guy out the window.

If you have ever seen a kids movie where the "bad guy" is just a loser with corny jokes that only younger kids laugh at, thats what the whole movie is about. It's HORRIBLE!

DONT SEE IT. YOU WILL BE TRAMATIZED JUST LIKE I WAS!

There's not much to say besides this is the worst movie I have ever seen. It was so corny, and fake. The guy should have died several different times and miraculously lived. There was no plot, one thing never led to another, and it was just a mess. He was in the marines for about 2 minutes, they say he got dismissed, and two seconds later you see him throwing a guy out the window.

If you have ever seen a kids movie where the "bad guy" is just a loser with corny jokes that only younger kids laugh at, thats what the whole movie is about. It's HORRIBLE!

Well. 2 More Reasons why I knew it would be bad before this review:

1. I is made by WWE Films (That's an oxymoron. It should be called a way to see your favorite superstars try to be like The Rock for 8 bucks)

2. It is made by WWE Films. Vince just wants to make a quick buck.

And this review doesn't even matter because people who constantly put money into Vince's pocket by buying foam RVD hands and his DVD's are still going to see it because they love John Cena.

Thanks for spoiling the movie, I was just about to see it. :bum:

Didn't you just meet him once? Or if you saw him on the street would he go " What up, Rog?"

:lmao: i did meet him that once. then come to find out he is really good friends with my cousin cuz they have worked out together at the gym. he brought me their a couple of times and we talked and stuff.

I liked the Rock in the Rundown. But I guess I mostly liked the Rundown because of Christopher Walken's crazy Tooth-Fairy speech.

:lmao:

"Does anyone KNOW THE CONCEPT................of the tooth fairy..................................He took my tooth......................and I want it back."

Something that all you guys might find funny about The Marine...First weekend only took in about $7 million, they need to turn about $30 million just to make a profit which I hope they don't make and realize that WWE should just stick to wrestling and putting out DVD's of classic wrestlers such as Brian Pillman's DVD that just came out and was ranked #1 on the movie charts under the special interest category. THAT'S where WWE can make their money. Also, WWE still hasn't made profit from Kane's movie See No Evil

Something that all you guys might find funny about The Marine...First weekend only took in about $7 million, they need to turn about $30 million just to make a profit which I hope they don't make and realize that WWE should just stick to wrestling and putting out DVD's of classic wrestlers such as Brian Pillman's DVD that just came out and was ranked #1 on the movie charts under the special interest category. THAT'S where WWE can make their money. Also, WWE still hasn't made profit from Kane's movie See No Evil
agreed. i like thier dvd. Cheating Death Stealing Life the eddie guerrero story was really good. But see no evil was a great movie i thought.

djeagles, your sig scares me. But yeah, the movie does just look like your generic action movie. I like how WWE doesn't try to pimp it nearly as much as See No Evil, because they think people will naturally just go see it because it's John Cena.

Archived