D-Unit's Debut Unis

D-Unit

How are these for a first timer?  

12 members have voted

1. 1.

• Good
    • Needs some work
    • Needs a lot more work

A long time ago, I toyed around with the idea of creating an alternate team to move the Marlins out of Florida and come up with a new name. I decided to call the team the North Carolina Fire, and the team colors are black, red, and white. I started this a while ago, and added a little bit just now. Yes, it is very rough. I still don't know how to add numbers to the unis, or names for that matter. If anyone could help with this, as well as add some critique for these, I would appreciate it. It's about time I started making something for the MVPMods community.

dunitsunisib8.jpg

I like them overall. Are they your first jersey attempts? They are a little plain, but sometimes plain is better than over the top, you'll have to see how they look in game.

as for the names/numbers, it depends on which jersey you replace them in the game with.. Whichever jersey spot you put them into, they will have the names/numbers associated with those jerseys. For each jersey uxxx.fsh file there is a corresponding fxxx.fsh file that goes with it that will be the font for the numbers and letters.

I'm liking the colours and the overall look. The helmet logos look cool. My only gripe is about the FIRE logo. It looks kinda transparent. I don't know if you meant to do that but a more opaque look would be good. I'd probably also prefer some sort of coloured outline to that FIRE logo as well. Maybe add some flames to make it burning or something.

It's cool otherwise! :wtg: Gooo D-Unit :cheer:

once you import them using eagraph (which i'm assuming you know how to do, if not it's really really simple but i'm on my way to class and don't have enough time to explain right now, but i know there is a sticky somewhere that explains it....) you can just use kraws installer thingy and it will do all the work for you....

hey i found the thread..here it is....CLICK ME!!!!

EDIT: all you have to do is find the right uxxx.fsh file in models.big, export it. then open just the file you exported in eagraph, and then import your graphic files. after you've gotten all of your graphic files imported you'll just need to use kraws installer thingy from there and it's all done.

FYI...dont' forget to edit the llod file as well, b/c if you don't your uni won't show up on the guys until you get close to them. it's kinda funny to see guys in the outfield running to catch a fly ball and in stride *poof* they change unis. The llod file is inside whatever uxxx.fsh file you choose, inside of models.big.

Archived