Was wondering if or has anybody tried 4x mods?

boricuapapi1885

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's possible??? Get cracking guys! (Anyway, wouldn't higher resolutions result in shimmering or is that just stadium grass?)

4x isn't possible with stadiums as there is a cram32 limitation. The cram32 file can only be so big otherwise the game will crash. Also the game won't accept any textures for the stadium larger than 2048x2048.

Hey thespungo did u get my pm? Also do u have 4x version of the bands and other accesories that u did as well.

Yeah, I got your PM, but I answered it back on the second page. I've posted quite alot of my 4x work in several of my threads, so feel to free to use whatever you see posted in these forums. However I'm going to hold off on sending you all of my work until I see a plan or a direction in which this project is heading -- I'm currently at work on a big project myself, so I wanna make sure I'm lending my work and time to worthwhile projects.

But until then, here are some more screenshots:

mizunogloves4xkp7.th.jpg

2mizunogloves4xxj9.th.jpg

I sell those Mizuno batting gloves in my store, they are awesome. They are the most comfortable gloves I have ever worn.

They look exactly like they do in that screen than they do in person.

Awesome job.

Archived