Was wondering if or has anybody tried 4x mods?

boricuapapi1885

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

funny I just posted a screenshot before you, but you should no, not everyone has the same specs.

a PC is not a console

Yes i know that. That why we can make 3 different versions. U make the 4xs. ANd i will shrink the other twoo versions for u. 2x and 1x. that why everyone gets the best out of there pc

Yes i know that. That why we can make 3 different versions. U make the 4xs. ANd i will shrink the other twoo versions for u. 2x and 1x. that why everyone gets the best out of there pc

I already have a 2X version of my uniform, a 1X version of it out, and a 2X-Lite version of my uniform that I have yet to release. That's 3 versions of my same uniforms.

That part cant happen. Its possible put we would need life size posters to make 4x faces.

Please explain for your listeners at home... :headset:

If we do 4x or 16x whatever skin, the faces stuck with generics will still be stuck at 128x128.

:???:

but the 4x uniforms will be the cream of the crop. Everybody would love them.

Hm, a 4X uniform uncompressed is 5MB, and that alone only includes 4Xed images of the jersey fronts. Imagine with everything else 4Xed.

Compressed, with only 4X fronts, it's down to 1 meg. I don't want to do anything past 2X as on everyone else's machine there is stutter.

Who is everybody?

Yeah, this project is getting crazy. Most people on this site won't want to go above 2x, although 4x is looking pretty nice.

Pretty soon you'll hit a point where the file size will outweigh the quality seen by the human eye. While 16x may sound nice, it's probably not that much better looking than 4x, while being 4 times the file size.

I'll see about making a Royals home uniform all 4x. Then I'll report back with screenshots and file size info, although my first guess is that it won't run very well on my average system...

Yeah, this project is getting crazy. Most people on this site won't want to go above 2x, although 4x is looking pretty nice.

Pretty soon you'll hit a point where the file size will outweigh the quality seen by the human eye. While 16x may sound nice, it's probably not that much better looking than 4x, while being 4 times the file size.

I'll see about making a Royals home uniform all 4x. Then I'll report back with screenshots and file size info, although my first guess is that it won't run very well on my average system...

Actually, wouldn't the file size of something that is 16x be 16 times the file size of something that is 4x?

Actually, wouldn't the file size of something that is 16x be 16 times the file size of something that is 4x?

I don't see how that makes any sense, but whatever.

I'm very proud of the fact that my major only requires one math credit and that I haven't taken a math class since my junior year of high school... I despise math and all that it claims to offer.

I don't see how that makes any sense, but whatever.

I'm very proud of the fact that my major only requires one math credit and that I haven't taken a math class since my junior year of high school... I despise math and all that it claims to offer.

Whats your major?

I would buy a new computer and quit my job to play with these graphics. Also, 16x can only be 16 times 1x. He was right when he said 16x is 4 times 4x. If you were being sarcastic, blame the internet.

I would buy a new computer and quit my job to play with these graphics. Also, 16x can only be 16 times 1x. He was right when he said 16x is 4 times 4x. If you were being sarcastic, blame the internet.

Whew, looks like my schoolin' be paying off! Thanks for the back-up, cruecu...

Archived