Austin’s MVP06 Text Overhaul

MagicHands8686

I have attempted to completely revamp (text-wise) MVP06. What follows are the results of this work in progress.

I'm in the process of changing the fonts and I will eventually redo all the E-Mails.

Main Menu

mainmenufh4.jpg

Game Types/Game Modes

gametypesqd2.jpg

General Manager Mode/Owner Mode

generalmanagermodevr5.jpg

Front Office/Roster Management

frontofficegl4.jpg

Edit Rosters/Rosters

editrostersim9.jpg

Scouting Reports

scoutingreportbl2.jpg

Lineup Card/Batting Order

previewlineupcardti4.jpg

Bullpen

previewbullpenwr4.jpg

Position Alignment

alignmentnh2.jpg

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One problem when I try to load a roster or a dynasty file it has no files there

Before installing this mod you should know it will make MVP Baseball look for deferent files when trying to load your previous saves. To fix this find your options save file (My DocumentsMVP Baseball 2005) which should look like this “MVPOptions_Options.sav†and rename it to “MVPOptions_Settings.sav†you will also need to change any Dynasty saves to “_Franchise.savâ€, any owner mode saves to “_G.M. Mode.sav†and any Roster saves to "_Edit Roster.sav".

If you ever want to uninstall this mod remember to change the names back.

There was a problem with the file name (for IE only). This has been corrected.
Was it something I did wrong?

On another note, I screwed up a little bit with the readme that I included with the mod. I forgot to add Roster saves need to be changed to "_Edit Roster.sav" so I will be uploading a Beta v0.6 soon but the only difference will be in the readme.

I uploaded the mod again but this time with the full readme but it appears the IE “file not fond error” is back.

I’m sorry about the screw up.

Yeah, the server doesn't like apostrophes used in file names. I'll take care of it.

one dumb question from a dumb kid... where do you extract the file too?...

There are two ways to install this mod:

A. Run the installer and let it do its thing.

B. Extract the FEENG.LOC and IGENG.LOC files included with this download to your “C:Program FilesEA SportsMVP Baseball 2005data†folder and overwrite the originals after you backed them up.

One thing I noticed was when you record an out the popup now say "OUTS" instead of "OUT". I didnt know if it was a typo or if you did it on purpose.

Otherwise, I love it. Its a great mod that adds some much needed freshness to the text.

Great Job!!! :yeah:

You people who have started using this: is it hard to get used to? Like if you want to do something, do you know what to click on or is it trial and error?

BTW, to the creator, my hat goes off to you. The "call to bullpen", what a great idea. Good job. Really.

Archived