• Good
    • Bad
    • Go bury yourself in a grave

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is what i want if you want to be in the rosters

What To Post

1. Post photo or avatar. Preferably real photo so we can get some cyberfaces going. Size should be 128x128.

2. Clearly state your desired Number And Position. If you choose to be a pitcher, state what pitches you would like to throw. You are not guaranteed to get the position you want.

3. Fill out the MVP Edit Form or say "sent to fuzzyfluid @ gmail.com" if you sent an MEP file.

General Information:

Team:

First Name:

Last Name:

Birth Date:

Birth Month:

Birth Year:

First Position:

Second Position:

Bats:

Throw:

Career Potential:

Batter Ditty Type:

Appearance:

Jersey Number:

Height:

Weight:

Body Type:

Face:

Hair Color:

Hair Style:

Facial Hair:

Body Build:

Upper Body:

Lower Body:

Biceps:

Forearms:

Wrists:

Thighs:

Shins:

Feet:

Equipment:

Bat Color:

Fielding Glove:

Elbow Guard:

Shin Guard:

Wristband:

Socks:

Catcher Mask:

Batting Gloves:

Batter/Field Ratings:

Batting Stance:

Contact vs RHP:

Contact vs LHP:

Power vs RHP:

Power vs LHP:

Bunting:

Plate Discipline:

Durability:

Speed:

Stealing Tendency:

Baserunning Ability:

Fielding:

Range:

Throwing Strength:

Throwing Accuracy:

Batter Tendencies:

Fastball / Curveball / Slider

Take vs LHP: # / # / #

Take vs RHP: # / # / #

Miss vs LHP (Strike): # / # / #

Miss vs RHP (Strike): # / # / #

Chase vs LHP (Ball): # / # / #

Chase vs RHP (Ball): # / # / #

Hot/Cold Zones vs LHP:

CNH

CNH

CHH

Hot/Cold Zones vs RHP:

NHH

CNH

CNH

What Is An MEP File?

This is a mvpedit player exported file. IF you are familiar with it, than by all means, send one u've created of yourself. No one knows you better than yourself. Please use the latest version of mvpedit from Rglass's website.

Hey Big Rog, Can I be in the game,

I got one for

Dontrelle Willis

D-Train

D-Train is obviouse :lol:

if you have already created yourself in mvpedit then send me the file. first export yourself then compress the file and pm it to me. if not then fill out the questionair

lets see i got abc and lucas to add then im going around to fixing the names of the mets and the tigers for now. im doing two teams at a time on NL and one AL. If i need help with names ill post. if i need any players for the mets ill post. keep the rappers/actors coming. anyone thats willing to do cybers for rappers/actors feel free. any questions pm me

ok

i need someone to create these players:

will smith, 2pac, Biggy Smalls, Gary Coleman, Nelly, R.Kelley, P.Diddy, Lil' Jon, Dave Chapelle, Xzibit, Paul Wall, Ricky Martin, Cuba Gooding Jr. Marlon Brando, Vin Diesel, Samual L. Jackson, John Trovolta, Bill Cosby, Chris Rock, Chris Tucker, Wu Tang Clan (Ghost Faced Killa, Rza, Gza, O.D.B., Raekwon the chef, Inspector Det), 50 Cent, Ice Cube, Eazy E, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dog, MC Ren, Yella, and Flava Flav

if you create them on mvpedit please export the player and then send me the file. if not then post the formula on the bord. Is someone willing to do cyberafces? if not i need generic faces for those players.

ok

i need someone to create these players:

will smith, 2pac, Biggy Smalls, Gary Coleman, Nelly, R.Kelley, P.Diddy, Lil' Jon, Dave Chapelle, Xzibit, Paul Wall, Ricky Martin, Cuba Gooding Jr. Marlon Brando, Vin Diesel, Samual L. Jackson, John Trovolta, Bill Cosby, Chris Rock, Chris Tucker, Wu Tang Clan (Ghost Faced Killa, Rza, Gza, O.D.B., Raekwon the chef, Inspector Det), 50 Cent, Ice Cube, Eazy E, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dog, MC Ren, Yella, and Flava Flav

if you create them on mvpedit please export the player and then send me the file. if not then post the formula on the bord. Is someone willing to do cyberafces? if not i need generic faces for those players.

If you are gonna have Brando, why not Joe Pesci or Robert DeNiro as well?

Archived