Sad news from my baseball team

Sandlot

That's too bad, you and the rest of the team should go over and see him when he stabilizes.

Thats the thing. A lot of us aren't from the same area. He's about 30 mins away from me, I think we may end up going tonight.

I just hope he's alright because I'm not even sure what even happened to him.

Well guys.

He passed away this afternoon, in Mississauga. (some fellow Ontario users will know)

This whole team is shocked, but I'm saying we don't forget him and put his #52 on our hats and jerseys.

R.I.P. Michael Kim, CF #52

i am sorry i dont know who michael kim is... can someone tell me litte about him?

thanks

i am sorry i dont know who michael kim is... can someone tell me litte about him?

thanks

He was a Canadian Elite baseball player who probably had a shot at getting a U.S. scholarship. He was a great player. Our practise was cancelled today, probably will be a funeral this week.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Sandlot, do you play for the 18U or 16U? I knew Mike I played with him for 2 years with the Tigers, and when he did play for OBJ I was with him aswell. Did you go to the funeral?

I play on 16U, so yeah Kim was my teammate, such a nice guy and I only knew him for a short while. I was at the viewing and funeral and I saw a bunch of guys with the Tigers jerseys on at the funeral including a couple of my teammates, Pesa and Forte. It was harsh to see him go man. Lets never forget him.

Archived