Favorite Christmas Movie?

DJEagles

I was watching CNN, and a commerical popped up for a Cingular Phone. It was a shot- by - shot redo of "A Christmas Story". The commercial is funny, and got me thinking what my favorite holiday movie was.

I would say it is "AChristmas Carol", the 1950s version with Alistar Simms. The black and white, not the colour version. A close second would be, "It's a Wonderful Life", followed by "A Christmas Story". They are all classics in my book.

Favorite Christmas cartoon of all-time has to be "Charlie Brown's Christmas."

I watch 2 movies, every year, as if it were apart of my duty on this fine earth

A Christmas Story:

"I can't put my arms down!"

"Hey don't leave me come back" "The bell rang!"

"Duh-don't bother me. I'm thinking."

"I like wizard of oz. I like Santa"

"Youre jussss jealous!"

"You'll shoot cher eye out, you'll shoot cher eye out!"

"Fruh jee lee! Must be from Italy!"

"Hah!???!? I shot my eye out!"

Movie number 2 is Christmas Vacation:

Re: jelly bean of the month club...

"Ahh. That's the gift that keeps on giving."

and....

"If any of you are looking for any last-minute gift ideas for me, I have one. I'd like Frank Shirley, my boss, right here tonight. I want him brought from his happy holiday slumber over there on Melody Lane with all the other rich people and I want him brought right here, with a big ribbon on his head, and I want to look him straight in the eye and I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, (edited out), hopeless, heartless, (edited out), bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey (edited out) he is. Hallelujah. Holy (edited out). Where's the Tylenol?"

http://www.gotwavs.com/0085934086/MP3S/Mov.../youregoing.mp3

Clark: "Where do you think you're going? Nobody's leaving. Nobody's walking out on this fun old fashioned family Christmas. No, no. We're all in this together. This is a full-blown, four-alarm holiday emergency here. We're going to press on, and we're going to have the hap-hap-happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny ******* Kaye. And when Santa squeezes his fat white *** down that chimney tonight, he's going to find the jolliest bunch of assholes this side of the nut house."

Art: "You're Goofy."

Clark: "Don't **** me off Art."

Ellen: "Clark? It's over."

Clark: "Not according to Santa's watch it isn't."

Clark Sr.: "Clark now, come on son."

Clark: "Stay out of this Dad."

Ellen: "Clark, I think it's best if everyone just goes home, before things get worse."

Clark: "Worse? How could they get any worse? Take a look around you Ellen. We're at the threshold of hell!"

As do I. I'm sure TBS will show another 24 hours of it this year.

Oh dear God, Don't remind me! I can't stand TBS when they pull these shitty "and now an instant replay of the 2 hour movie you just watched" moves. Christmas is even worse with 24 hours of the worst movie ever. I don't see what their logic is.

Archived