Computer trading... help

wizardz121

i feel like the computer put stars on the trading block but no teams actually trades for them... there are bunch of people on the block right now.. and none of them actually gets traded before the dead line, and the ppl i put up , computer never interested..only AAA/AA/A ppl get traded the most.. any way to fix this? thanksss whats ur opinion

i usually put ppl whos contract is about to end up on the block, like if i use sf i put schmidt ( before he got sign to LA) and no one even propose me no trade.

only for my AAA/AA/A players, and they are no name-ers.

and i see ppl liek schilling/santana/ lidge on the block but they stay there, and appearently no one wants them

ya i knoe its easier to acquire soeone on the block but the thing is computer and computer never trade big players and i think that needs an adjustment in the game.. just wondering if someones feelign the same as me and got a solution for it lol

• 1 month later...

The way he says it though, computer and computer never makes big trades... I think he is saying that the computer never makes big trades between two computer teams.

Yes Rog is saying that, with the example you gave. If he were the braves you would never see the yankees send A-rod to florida for Hanley Ramirez

I found that if i turned 'Fair Trades' off during the season (but turn it back on when i want to initiate a trade), the computer would make big trades. I saw Zito get traded for AJ Burnett (winners for both teams), not to mention other big trades. Essentially if you leave Fair Trades on, the CPU will try to match player salaries and talent. By turning it off i found it was more realistic with clubs with lots of cash able to pick up stars (or salary dump).

• 2 years later...

The Yankees traded Jeter for David Wright in my dynasty

...and then left him on the bench because Alex Rodriguez is their 3b.

:biglaff:

Haha ya, it seems like the computer does this alot it sports games. Even when you have the CPU make your lineup sometimes, they will put someone like Mark Teixeira at leadoff, and have Johnny Damon bat cleanup :rolleyes:.

Archived