How do you feel about Bonds, steroids, Aarons record?

jonyrotten

How do you feel about Bonds, steroids, Aarons record  

56 members have voted

1. 1.

• Don't care: He wins
    • Indifferent: they all do it
    • I don't think he cheated
    • He cheated and should be punished
    • "The glove" don't fit so you must acquit

I don't care, he's still at worst the third best hitter in history.

He was lucky to play in a time period when the pitchers were juiced, the balls were juiced, in a park literally built for him, in a weak division. Until someone proves the exact amount that steroids alone affect someone's production, I won't care.

Independent verification, people.

barry bonds is fuiced up price of **** i hope he gets hit by a truck

Wow, I don't like the guy, and I think he is an A-hole, but I don't wish him to die or be crippled. That's a little macabe, in this case.

BTW, IF the leaked GJ testimony is true, then, yeah, he should be punished.

Same for anyone that is proved a cheater. Mac, Sosa, anyone. The records should be expelled if it is proven they cheated.

EDIT: Because I can't type tonight...or any night.

He's one of the best hitters in the history of the game. I don't think Steroids would have played too much of an impact. I don't care, it's my opinion, but I think it's good for the game when you witness guys breaking records, especially such a big one like this. Until we know the truth and nothing but it, it's different.

You see, I'm a diehard Red Sox fan but I'm also a Giants fan.

Being a Giants fan doesn't give me an excuse to close my eyes after the real fact: Bonds made his way to the baseball's biggest record ever with some "help".

They should allow him to play more time but don't allow him the Hall of Fame.

He's one of the best hitters in the history of the game. I don't think Steroids would have played too much of an impact. I don't care, it's my opinion, but I think it's good for the game when you witness guys breaking records, especially such a big one like this. Until we know the truth and nothing but it, it's different.

ummm........he has admitted to using the "cream" and "clear" years back and now reports came out that he was using amphetamines not two years ago when they were a banned substance. What more do you want?

As for my opinion, I think most baseball fans and the league itself will hate to see Bonds break this record, the most cherished of all records in sports if you ask me. To go from Ruth to Aaron, both the class of baseball to a figure who has cheated and been proven of that, it's just now a joke and a record that will be tarnished and insignificant in the eyes of many for years to come.

the fact is bond is the least respected player baseball has had in a long time and hes in a position to break a record set buy one of the most respected players of all time and thats not popular i hate bonds more than anyone but Ty Cobb was a known racist who participated in lynchings and retired in his later years in part because he was thrown out in a exhibition game by a black catcher. Bonds is not the worst person who ever played in the MLB and i dont really wish hed get hit by a truck i just wish he would disapear or get injured so no one would give two shits who he was or what he says or does and so that he couldnt break a record that doesnt rightfully brlong to him.

Archived