ESPN 07 Overlay release and support thread

Trues

d/l the 2006 espn overlay and the music in in it

TRUES wrote:I'll throw up a screen in a few to show you.

Could you post those i noticed you said the a couple days ago but my internet wasnt working very good

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

d/l the 2006 espn overlay and the music in in it

Yeah I've tried those, but they all use the same version of the baseball tonight theme - does anyone else think this music sounds outdated? maybe it's just me.. i'm looking for the music on, for example, sunday night baseball

Trues,

Would it be possible to keep the number of outs from disappearing when you are fielding? It's nice to see how many people are out while fielding. Thanks for all you do and keep up the good work.

Sure, it's possible. I'll see what I can do for the next update.

Thanks

I noticed it when I thought there were 2 outs...there was a runner on first and instead of trying for the DP I just threw to first. :doh:

It was not fundamental baseball at all. I made my team watch the whole series of Tom Emansky defensive drills videos as a punishment. LOL.

Hey Trues, quick question

How were you able to change the pallate size in EAGraph from 128X128 to 256X128? I have to tried to change it from 128X128 to 256X256 to make my own overlay but whenever I reload the logo, it goes back to the 128X128.

• 3 weeks later...

Can someone convert or point me in the direction of a converted MLB on Fox overlay(new version, possible 2.0) for the XBOX from Trues? I looked in xbox files and he has the 1.0 version.

Any help would be great. Awesome job on the overlays man, doing awesome work.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived