ESPN 07 Overlay release and support thread

Trues

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Insomniac34 wrote:

I went ahead and re-applied the Pitch Meter Fix and everything is perfect now.

yes the pitch meter is way to high and is not visible where is this fix located please

Yeah, that's the problem I had. I should've said exactly what the issue was earlier. I fixed it by just going back and using the Pitch Meter fix again, now it's above the pitcher's head as I want it.

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=28639.html

9th post down, that one worked for me.

resized l011.dds from 256x128 to 128x128, did not touch a011.dds (trues new image)

Logos are limited by total memory allowed per file (well at least they were last season[mvp 2004]) a011 was increased by 128 so I decreased a different image by 128

Thanks kraw.

resized l011.dds from 256x128 to 128x128, did not touch a011.dds (trues new image)

Logos are limited by total memory allowed per file (well at least they were last season[mvp 2004]) a011 was increased by 128 so I decreased a different image by 128

How do I install this fix please does this fix Logos.big from the ESPN Overlay released today?

I've got a pitch meter fix that Trues posted for me awhile back. I used it again, but it took away the yellow MPH text and made it white again. Where is the .fel file is the color coding for that. It's so massive, I don't even want to try and look and find it myself.

Thanks.

P.S.

Great overlay! Best ever for this game or any other game! :balloons:

Archived