ESPN 07 Overlay release and support thread

Trues

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trues THIS OVERLAY is what I was waiting for to ADD TO YOUR DATAFILE, so I can FINALLY FREE MY MIND and BELIEVE I'M REALLY THERE IN THE FIELD.

Thanks for coming with the idea of making this "can't live without passing at least once a day" website. you are the man !

I can't wait to get a hold of this overlay. It'll really complete the TV-esque experience of playing with the 07 Mod. Great work again Trues, it's people like you who help extend the life of a 2-year old game and make it better than the original.

BTW, I tried looking in the Audio section and I couldn't find any ESPN music to go along with this overlay. Maybe I'm just simply missing it, but could someone link me to it if they can find it? I'd appreciate it greatly :)

I can't wait to get a hold of this overlay. It'll really complete the TV-esque experience of playing with the 07 Mod. Great work again Trues, it's people like you who help extend the life of a 2-year old game and make it better than the original.

BTW, I tried looking in the Audio section and I couldn't find any ESPN music to go along with this overlay. Maybe I'm just simply missing it, but could someone link me to it if they can find it? I'd appreciate it greatly :)

ESPN audio (Downloads>>Audio>> Search "ESPN")

http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=1065.html

http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=2339.html

http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=3070.html

ESPN Overlay 07 v1.0

Overlay by Trues

Logos by Hokie20 (Thanks)

HD Screenshots provided by HardcoreLegend (Thanks)

Directions:

Extract all files to your MVP Baseball 2005datafrontend dir. As always, back up the original files first.

Known issues in v1.0:

- When runner steals base, the baserunner speed indicator will still show the runner at previous base. When this happens, hit the pause button to correct it. I'm still working on a fix for this.

- Pitch count only updates after the current at bat is completed.

- Baserunner indicators on top bar will show up on some screens without the main graphics.

Enjoy!

I tried it out for a few minutes and everything looks spot on, real nice job. Really like the addition of the pitch counter on the side. When I installed it, though, my pitch meter went away (using camera 6, behind pitcher). I'm sure if I re-apply the fix to this then it should solve the problem.

Again, great job with the overlay.

Thanks guys.

It's not perfect but I think it turned out pretty good. There are still a few things that need tweaking but I wanted to get it out while I was off today.

Also, I'll be releasing a version without the infobar very soon.

Archived