ESPN 07 Overlay release and support thread

Trues

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok I don't know how I could screw it up, but I don't have any of the new features, and the top bars text is all off centered. I don't have the pitch count, the batters or pitchers stats and you can't even read the score. Is there something I'm missing. I didnt have a problem with the other ESPN overlay. But this one is not working.

Well all seems good now. I just used HFLR's MLB logo update cause I seem to like them more, and have yet to run into a problem.

All I know is, that I'm going to be up ALL night playing this damn gamn, cause its AWESOME BABY.

Thanks for making a game that much better when I thought it couldnt get any better.

Hey Trues, very, very, very nice overlay. Is possible to have the ESPN overlay without all those bars (PC, Speed of the runner, the bottom bar....). They are kind of distracting and they take too much of the screen.

it's weird, cuz i can go to the padres at the select screen, but as soon as i hit the arrow to go to the next team, whether the pirates or the giants, boom! bang! bam! crash.

Yep happens when I play giants or Padres what ever you did for yankees Trues you should do for all MLB teams cause yankees work now

Also there is room to add SO for pitchers and HR for batters that would be cool

:zap:

this looks great, thanks trues. the only issue i had though, when pitching from view 6 (this is the only way i know how to explain it... pitching view 6, batting view whatever)... i never see the pitch meter. maybe it's only me but i tried the other views for pitching and the meter is there. when i pitch from view 6 there is no meter. anyone else having this problem?

That's exactly what's happening to me.

ditto. DL the overlay changer now.

Edit: Did the overlay patch with the changes ini, but to no avail. It still crashed when the game was about to load up. Oakland acts up too. Anyone have any success?

Archived