ESPN 07 Overlay release and support thread

Trues

Hey Trues, very, very, very nice overlay. Is possible to have the ESPN overlay without all those bars (PC, Speed of the runner, the bottom bar....). They are kind of distracting and they take too much of the screen.

IMO, that's what sets this overlay apart from the others. I love all the extra information available in the pitcher/batter screen.

I find that it adds to the game, and it doesn't affect the game once the ball is in play. Everyone has different tastes, and are entitled to their opinion.

Again, IMO, this is simply the best overlay package I have seen for this game.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trues

Mine crashed after installing v 1.2 I was playing Red Sox at Rangers at Arlington Not a biggie I think I can put original logos.big file in MVP 05

Edit: Original Files work but now I have crappy old EA overlay could you please post your original 1.0 version or 1.3 if your able to fix the crashes

Enzo

Trues I understand that you just went through alot to get this back online and I appreciate this very much I am just wondering if you have time could you please post V. 1.0 of your ESPN Overlay I seem to be having some problems with 2.0 thanks again

Enzo

Probably not. :)

It just adds the graphics (top bar) to the baserunner indicators after the ball is put into play.

What do you mean by the baserunner indicators, what exactally does this do with them?

What do you mean by the baserunner indicators, what exactally does this do with them?

I'll throw up a screen in a few to show you.

anyway to put the pitch speed over the ball/strike count for a few seconds after a pitch?

The pitch speed location text is tied to the actual location of the pitch. I haven't found a way to move it yet but in all honesty, I really haven't messed with it too much. I'll have to take another look.

Hey Trues if you need help finishing out the logos.big file for all the minor league teams, just let me know. I can also update all the other logos within each team and spring training, etc.

This may have already been asked, but is there an ESPN audio mod with the current ESPN baseball music theme? It would be awesome to have this with Trues' new ESPN overlay. All of the mods I've tried use an outdated version that sounds like it's from the 80's. Thanks in advance.

Archived