ESPN 07 Overlay release and support thread

Trues

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm looking for someone to help make the team logos for the ESPN overlay. If you're interested, please let me know. Here's a sample of what I'm looking for.

logosample.png

I got you on this one, i love doing these things

You want simple or a little creativity okay?

Not to nitpick, knowing how small the logos will eventually be on the screen, but the aliasing on the A, and the curved corners, etc, looks horrible.

I assume it won't be noticeable at the final size though, so don't worry about it. Also, the white outside and shadow along the inside of Trues' sample makes it look much nicer in my opinion.

Again, just nitpicking, the whole thought of having something like that in the game at all seems awesome to me in general.

• 2 weeks later...

Those screens look really nice.

Also, would you be releasing two versions one with the info bar at the bottom and one without? And if you are not going to be doing that could you please provide instructions on how to remove/modify them? Thanks Trues. Once again great job on those.

Those screens look really nice.

Also, would you be releasing two versions one with the info bar at the bottom and one without? And if you are not going to be doing that could you please provide instructions on how to remove/modify them? Thanks Trues. Once again great job on those.

Yes, both versions will be available.

Archived