ESPN 07 Overlay release and support thread

Trues

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A couple suggestion Trues, (not that these overlays don't already rock)

I like the K meter idea but I was also wondering if there would be a way to have a pitch count on the bar. Also, is it possible to have the runners' speed box only come up when there are runners on base?

Good luck with getting these finished ;)

I wouldn't mind seeing an accurate looking YESNetwork overlay. I understand that you cant change the colors for each team unless you do it manually, but if it could look at least semi-similar and stretch full screen, it would be great.

could we some how get the K-Zone into the game like they have on ESPN telecasts?

That would be nice, but I don't think it's possible. Unless after the pitch it stays white, like when you throw a hanging curve, you see the red show up, maybe something like that.

On the new FOX bar, the MPH should go in its own little box, that would be awesome.

this would be great, but I believe it's been tried before. The speed of the pitch is connected to the location of the pitch, which is why it shows up where it does. If we could somehow change this then I would be a happy camper, but chances are that it won't be possible.

That would be nice, but I don't think it's possible. Unless after the pitch it stays white, like when you throw a hanging curve, you see the red show up, maybe something like that.

is it possible to get that from 2k games i know they have it in that

Trues, I know your swamped with all these requests but I have one minor little thing I was wondering if you could do. I'm not sure but I don't think it would require much work:

Could you possibly release an alternate version of the ESPN one but wherever it says ESPN, could you instead put TSN in the same font?

Archived